Excellent hotel and staff.
Just returned from a 2 night break booked through Easyjet. We were concerned re: some of the comments made. We had no problems. The hotel is very clean, the pool amaxing and the staff only to willing to help, vey proffesional and polite. We took advantage of the free shuttle service into town which was great and we also booked the hotel transfers to and from the airport, reasonably priced at under £10. You can probably get a taxi cheaper but having been to Marrakech before and been overcharged it is not worth the hassle. The area is undergoing development but once inside the hotel it is lovely and quiet and peaceful.There is a shopping mall just 5 mins walk which is excellent for people who do not like to barter or the constant hassle in the main square. Hope to return would reccommed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech