We really enjoyed our time at Riad des Eaux. We had never been to Morocco before and found that the decor and the little finishing touches created a really beautiful Moroccan setting which we had really hoped to find in a Riad (hotels are not like this - very bland). The staff were young and fun, they didn't pester us at all but they were happy to help if we sought them out. Breakfast was great!! A couple of suggestions:
-depending on what time of year you go, the prices of the Imzi tours are actually cheaper if you book them directly from the website rather than through reception. Imzi website has a lot of sales in winter which would have been cheaper than the price we paid for our day trip.
- the hammam was excellent!! highly recommended
- we weren't charged the city tax, but we were in almost every other place. Perhaps they have now factored it into the price based on previous negative comments? It is standard practice in Morocco and should not be considered a flaw of this or any other establishment in and of itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RIAD DES EAUX ET SPA has an excellent location, being at walking distance from the Very famous Jam el F'na and the city's major attractions. Yet, inside the Riad you will find a quiet and pleasent atmosphere! Each of our rooms has a private bathroom with shower, and some even have a bath tube. Our goal is to satisfy all of our custumors' needs by providing toileteries, hair dryers, locks, TV and minifridge. All these conforts are Found in all of our rooms. Our confortable beds will make you feel at home. We give to our costumers all our profetionality and abilities, with dedication and a maximum of attention. In addition to that, our Riad also features what we see as an angle of Paradise: our Spa. Inside our traditonal hammam, you will experience a truly magical moment. Try the black soap eucaliptus gommage, the gassoul masc and end by a Relaxing massage done with the nutritious argan oil. Our breakfasts are prepared every morning with fresh and healthy products, and are abundant and savourly. If requested, it is even possible to degustate some of our cuisine for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad des Eaux et Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Des Eaux Et Hotel Marrakech