Meet the King of Marrakech Zacharia!
He is a delight and helped us navigate around Marrakech, he has the best tips and great places to experience.
The Riad is a bit hard to find but you will get directed there and shown where you are on the map, the good thing is that it is in a quiet area of The Medina (a jem).
Fantastic breakfast on the terrace, very clean room and facilities. Thank you to the housekeeping girls who are very pleasant, always with a smile!
I even had a dip in the pool, a bit cold, I was the first to try it this season!
We stayed in a standard room at first and then we moved to The Oumkeltoum Suie, which has a fireplace, a spacious bathroom with a bath. Fantastic treat from my lovely girlfriend for my birthday!
Merci Zacharia and team for the great times and memories! See you soon.
TIPS for Marrakech Travellers:
- Know where you go and don't follow any false guide
- Best food on Place Jamaa el Fna:
Number 32 Chez Hassan
Number 1 Chez Aicha
- Try fresh orange juice there
- Best Spa: Hammam de la Rose
- Best Excursions: Moroccan Views 2 days 1 night desert campfire + Camel Ride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad rooms and tables of hotes bed an breakfast ideally is situated in the old city (médina) not far from the muséum of Marrakech and has 10 mn has foot of the place Djeema el Fna. Le patio shady cuts in the sky a fragment, that onse softens and lacking in aggressiveness comes to light up and air the central party of the house, water rests and confers the impression of softness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Libitibito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Libitibito Hotel Marrakech