“Perfect Riad in the Medina”
Ground double bedroom with sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ground double bedroom with sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sam C
“Perfect Riad in the Medina”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

The location of this is incredible, a stones throw from the main square and the havoc of the souks. Just far away enough that you can relax but be so close to all the going ons. Deana was incredible. It's really rich and important and empowering having a female run business in such a male dominated country. She made me feel incredibly safe and comfortable. I would recommend this highly to anyone travelling alone or in small groups. She prepared lovely breakfast for not much each morning and the rooms were so so so much more impressive in person. The entire building is really beautifui and she was such a personable woman. She was explaining to me about her reasons for moving to Marrakech and it inspired me to even think on the off chance if I could do thatwith my future. She was incredibly inspiring. She took me to new places I didn't even know about after my last visits to Marrakech I didn't know I had missed out on so much. She really is a new local to this vibrant place. She was a wonderful tour guide and speaks French intermittently so that she could communicate for me when I didn't know what to say. She really is worth the visit. The place was beautiful and I had the best time of my life. I will definitely be staying again.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 May 2018
Thank you Sam for your kind words, it was a pleasure to host you and your friend, I look forward to seeing you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing