“Nice menu, very good service”
Review of Le Jacaranda

Le Jacaranda
Ranked #342 of 919 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its large neon sign advertising its presence Le Jacaranda, in the very centre of the Gueliz is unmissable in more ways than one. A large building draped with greenery and with a purple awning shading diners from the heat of the daytime sun, Le Jacaranda comes alive at night. The inviting dining room has a homely yet romantic feel, dim orangey light giving a candle-like glow to each table, crafty, colourful artwork lining the walls and even a brickwork fireplace to add to the homespun atmosphere. However, it���s the food which brings Le Jacaranda up a level to gastro-paradise. Chef de Cuisine Philippe Coustal uses his vast experience to create some of the loveliest French food you���re likely to taste outside of Gaul.
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have only given 4 stars because the food was a little cold, however it was well presented, fresh French food and the waiter and I muddled along without any stress whatsoever between French and English.
They gave me the best table in the restaurant even though I was a party of one, which is always a good sign.
They put up with a lot from travellers, there were at least six languages being spoken when I was in and they coped with all of them. In addition there is a menu in English outside for the pig headed. I do not know what more people expect? Egg and Chips perhaps? A Union Jack flying above the door?

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We had lunch in this restaurant which was close to our hotel when we wanted to have a little break during the sightseeing.
The place itself is nice and clean, the stafff was very polite, but they only speak French.It was ok for me, since I do too, but my boyfriend found it a little bit tiring to make himself understood.
Food was avarage but it was good value: we spent just 10 euros pp.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

A good safe bet, nothing exceptional but everything well done, reasonable food and decent service. There are better places (at a higher price) close by.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

My husband was made extremely ill by food from this place. If we'd been at home in UK, I'd have called Environmental Health & tried to get it shut down.

To add insult to injury, the food was only so-so & over-priced.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I heard so many good things about this restaurant, I was so disapointed about everything, the food, the ambiance the prices