Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
US$212
US$183
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Free cancellation until 23/07
US$316
US$228
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewswedding venuewonderful weddingdaughter's weddingkippersbeautiful rose gardensskype callsself cateringperfect hoststable tennispool partytravel cotpoolside barextra blanketsthought of everythingtennis courtsboutique hotelfabulous stay
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Staying in this remarkable boutique hotel for a week really helped me relax and enjoy the hot weather. I went there with my husband, leaving my children at home with relatives. It was an amazing experience and I would definitely go back there with my kids.
The staff are delightful and they never go around without a smile on their faces. Trying to speak the language is all part of the fun!
The organized trips into the mountains and the Sahara really are something I will do next time. This time however, we just took a couple of days out to go to Oualidia, which Dawn and Francis organized for us. They set us up in a little hotel and it was really nice to get to see another part of Morocco.
My husband went to play golf a couple of times and has said that he wants to bring some of his gold friends with him from London so that is another thing we would love to organize with Dawn and Francis! The kids I know, would love the water park which we only went into briefly. I am sure they would love that!
Overall it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back again very very soon!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2010

The hotel is half hour from the city centre and perfect peace and quiet. Don't get alarmed as the taxi turns off the main road onto an increasingly bumpy and remote mud road; it is all part of the setting and when you turn through the gates you encounter an oasis of comfort.
The villas are beautiful and plenty spacious. We were 2 couples and shared a villa but still had our private terraces plus our dining room and sitting rooms. Real luxury. And the great joy is that your meals are served in your villa, not in a resturant. I suspect that even when full the complex will never be crowded and everyone will have privacy. Wonderful pool and excellent tennis court, bring your shoes, rackets provided.
Use the taxis that Francis will book and go into the city for the day, or just for dinner. They are very reliable and not expensive. Francis will also arrange longer trips for you.
The honesty bar in your villa is well stocked with wines, beer and soft drinks and the wines are very drinkable and at around £10 per bottle fantastic value.
Food is OK, not gastronomic but again remarkable value for money and the added bonus of having it served for you in your private dining room cannot be beaten.
Very friendly staff and everything works well enough for Morocco. If you dont like the idea of a very friendly donkey trying to get into your villa then this place is not for you: book into the Sofitel or similar, otherwise go for it

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Snoot
Reviewed 3 February 2010

Having been to Marrakech several times and staying in large hotels it was wonderful to find this lovely boutique hotel. Being only 20mins from the Medina, the piece and quiet was heavenly. Our villa was beautifully decorated with wonderful Morrocan artifacts. Breakfast was served on our private terrace by wonderfully polite staff - we even had our own plunge pool to cool down in. The children thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pool and did try their hand at some tennis. Francis and Dawn Boyes-Stone (the owners) were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble from organising taxis, retaurants, excursions to even finding a lovely lady from the village to henna my daughters hands! I would thoroughly recommend Villas Fawakay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2009

No sooner had we arrived and been shown around our wonderful villa and introduced to Doris the donkey, our hosts had a chilled glass of wine ready for us at the bar. This truly is an oasis in which to relax by the pool, play tennis, or just unwind with a good book on one of the many sun-loungers.
In fact, we loved it so much we have booked to come back with our children next month.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2009

I have found a little piece and i would love to keep it to myself but I thought it might be a bit selfish. What can i that hasn't been said. We arrived and felt at home straightaway the owners and staff friendly and very welcoming. I am now going to be very picky the only thing that was missing in order to make it amazingly perfect as opposed to already perfect, i wish the food was more Morroccan at lunch time it's more a comment than a criticism and don't be put off because you would regret it. I'm going back that's for sure!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple