Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
US$247
US$201
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$248
US$145
US$233
US$184
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$156
US$131
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$236
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$410
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswedding venuewonderful weddingdaughter's weddingkippersbeautiful rose gardensskype callsself cateringperfect hoststable tennispool partytravel cotpoolside barextra blanketsthought of everythingtennis courtsboutique hotelfabulous stay
Reviewed 15 June 2010

we booked Villas Fawakay for 4 nights, after a 2 night stay in central Marrakech.

We were looking for rest and relaxation and that's exactly what we found in an absolutely stunning villa and gardens. Everything was 11/10... amazing food and service, friendliness, amenities, even help organising a trek. The pool and area is fantastic, as is the pool bar!

I only wish we had booked a week here instead of just 4 nights. we'll definitely go again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2010

We spent 5 nights at Villas Fawakay in early April with our three children (7, 10 and 12) staying in villa Sannor. The villa was beautifully spacious with the privacy of our own terraces and plunge pool but also the lovely gardens and communal areas around the big pool and bar. There is a clay tennis court which looked in great condition even though we never actually got round to having a go. We did manage the odd game of table tennis but that was about it so far as exercise went, though the children did swim a lot.   The food was great - delicious Moroccan dinners in or outside the villa (it was a bit chilly on a couple of evenings). Lunch by the pool and a good children's menu - our youngest loved the chocolate pancakes as I am sure most 7 year olds would ! It is all so flexible - breakfast, lunch, dinner whenever and wherever you wish. Be sociable or just keep yourselves to yourselves.   It is no more than 20 minutes to the centre of Marrakech and very easy to dip in and out. We went in for 2 mornings and 1 evening and really enjoyed the experience - but can totally understand why many of the other guests hardly ever felt the need to venture out at all. The staff, the owners and their children really do make you feel very much at home as soon as you arrive.   If you don't like animals this is possibly not the place for you - but if you do you will be constantly entertained by the little Dachshunds, peacocks etc. and the star of the show 'Doris' , the friendliest and naughtiest donkey you'll ever meet.   We will be back

Reviewed 29 April 2010

We had a wonderful week at Villas Fawakay. It may be classed as a B&B on tripadvisor, but for us this was an informal boutique hotel at its best.
We spent our week doing as little as possible to relax and it was just perfect. No doubt that if you wanted to use it as a base for more adventurous activities it would also be ideal. It's only 15 mins from the centre of Marrakech.
The best aspect of Villas Fawakay is Dawn and Francis' hospitality. Nothing is too much trouble and everything you might need is either provided or they will arrange. They have built a little oasis here... the villas are great, with Moroccan architecture and decor, the gardens and pool area are perfect, with lots of places to chill out in the sun and shade, with the bar right there.
Finally, the food is amazing. This was the main reason we only left the Villas once! The staff do an amazing job and you get to sample an array of moroccan dishes... plus more simple Western food if you're feeling less adventurous.
Highly recommended... we will be back! Oh, and it would be perfect for groups... the villas would sleep up to about 16 in total and would be a great place for a wedding, birthday bash etc. Just go.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Part of my reasoning for choosing Villas Fawakay, was the great words the previous guests had to say... and they couldn't of been more right. As we went through the gates for the first time and stepped out the car, the feeling of perfectness automatically surrounds you and quite frankly never leaves. Travelling on my own for the first time I was rather nervous. This was laid to rest the minute I met the Boys-Stones family. Francis took by bags and I found myself within minutes laughing at Dawn jokes. Francis always found the time to come and make sure every thing was Ok while I was in the villa which would end up in humerous discussions one way or the other, and Dawn was great at making me cocktails always to my specific taste.

I have already booked my next visit as this unique paridise I think stands out more than anywhere else I have been.

Thanks again the Boys-Stones and staff you were great!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2010

I had such a lovely time here and have already reccomended it to my parents. The villas were beautifully decorated and so luxurious. It was so peaceful and with such a friendly atmosphere. The food was delicious, I would especially reccomend the spicy carrots and the lentils.
I was so sad to leave and would love to come back!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends