Riad Suliman
Riad Akka(Marrakech)
Riad Azoulay(Marrakech)
Gem Riad(Marrakech)
View Hotel
All reviewshonesty barbahia palaceatlas mountainsroof terracefirst floorjewish quarterhammam and massageturquoise roomancient citythe main squaremoroccan styletagineauthentic experiencehome from homebreakfast is servedmin walkthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My staying at Riad Suliman was the best choice i could make. First of all i didn't know what to expect due to the fact that the owner is not an arabic person (info from different reviews). I thought Riad will be not authentic, bereft of charm traditional houses made this way. Anyway the culture she mixed in the Riad makes this place special and individual. I was welcomed by a mint tea just after i arrived, all of the stuff traded me as a part of "the family" during my staying. Big plus for that! and other big plus for localization, from the terrace you can see amazing palace Bahia

The room i got was quite big, very clean with Moroccan details around and amazing bathroom made from special kind of structure (i dont remember the name). Anyway 5 starts its not enough, i could give more!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

What a find! The owner and her staff were extremely caring and helpful. We came and went as we liked and felt like nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are spacious, beautifully styled and well equipped. The location is perfect, a short walk took us to the shopping area of Riad Zitoun and through to the Jmaa el fna. I visit Marrakech frequently and this is one of the best places i have found.
A word of warning - Marrakech taxi drivers are unscrupulous! I noticed an unfavourable review of this riad on the booking.com site (it really stood out against all the other high-scoring reviews), the poor family were probably victims of a driver who wanted to take them to a riad where he gets a commission....a well known scam

Room Tip: sorry, I didn't use a fitness centre or spa but didn't want to give a low rating. I saw 2 of the rooms and they were both fabulous
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I spent the best week in my whole life in Riad Suliman. once you arrive to it you will be received by a worm smile from the Riad staff, who are very kind and have very good experience in the field, all of them speak more than two languages, and feel happy to provide the best service to you,.

The Riad has a unique Moroccan style that makes it like no other, comfortable rooms, delicious food and amazing location, by time I felt like I'm home, we spent nights chating with the Riad Suliman family and getting to one another, and every time I go out to see Marrakech, they provide me with very useful advices about where to go, prices etc.
now I'm planning to back to Marrakech and live in the Riad Suliman again, especially I'm now a friend with all the gays there.

Riad Suliman is the best place to live in when you are in Morocco.

Faraj AlJarih

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank FarajAlJarih
dagusia_6, Owner at Riad Suliman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you Faraj for posting such a nice review. We loved having you here and we will be more than proud if you would chose our Riad for you next holiday! Hope to see you soon! Warm regards from Marrakech

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights which happened to fall at the end of Ramadan. Dagmar is very helpful, speaks great English and is happy to help with any arrangements. The Riad is perfectly located for seeing all of the city sights. The rooms are very authentic, have air conditioning and are kept very clean. It has a great roof terrace for sitting to soak up the sun and an honesty bar. The breakfast was good and different every day. The word of caution is the transport which can be arranged, it is very comfortable and easy to book and use but costs twice as much as local taxi's, however for ease of use and peace of mind it is a great service. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone travelling to Marrakech.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angela_Cuffy
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Just want to say a big thankyou to Dagmara and her team for an exceptional service and an amazing stay!!!! The beds were confortable, the hammam was really nice and the food was amazing!!! Will be back!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple