Dar Limoun Amara
Riad Al Mansoura(Marrakech)
  • Pool
Riad Suliman(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmint teaminute walkcomfortable staytown centrewe loved our staytaxi driverlate at nightthe ground floorcourtyardriadmoroccohoneymedinajamsroofexcursionslock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2011

As it was my first trip overseas alone, I was a little worried at first. But when I reached the beautiful riad, I was instantly at ease because of the hospitality of Gerard, the hotel manager. He took time to orientate me around so I could find my way to the Jemma el Fna square, which is a mere 10min walk away. Rooms were so so pretty and the home-made breakfast was just so yummy! There is nothing unpleasant I can think of the place at all. It's close to the main attractions and you feel very welcomed and well taken care of. I'd stay at the same place all over again, and have already recommended friends who are interested to visit marrakech to do so as well! Thank you so much for the wonderful stay! :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed here based on the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Asked them in advance to book a taxi for me as was suggested by another poster which they did. The driver got out and walked me to the entrance so I had no problem finding the place - which is 5 minutes from the square.

I really enjoyed their bread rolls and coffee in the mornings.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank littlesthobo_111
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed only one night in the terrasroom (on the roof terras). Dar Limoun is quiet, clean, beautiful and the staff are very friendly. We got the most royal breakfast with cakes, freshly baked bread and homemade marmalades. It gives a homely feeling. The Tiskiwin museum around the corner is slightly amateuristic but has the best collection of ethnical clothes and tools in Marrakesh and its house is beautiful.
Livia-The Netherlands

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2011

This is a great getaway, right in the middle of the medina! Centrally located for shopping trips to the medina and easy walking distance to many sightseeing stops, also an easy walk to one of the few parking lots. I was fortunate to have the entire place to myself, my room was upgraded- breakfast was delicious. So peaceful and the best part of it all was the friendly host, Enrique. It was no problem at all to leave my bags until late afternoon so I could enjoy the city before my evening train trip. A perfect solution for so many issues while traveling in Marrakesh- beautiful, comfortable, flexible, private, quiet, delicious, affordable...I could go on and on! Even walking home alone at night, I was not bothered at all by locals, the neighborhood is well lit and respectful of foreigners...you couldn't ask for better! I highly highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2011

If you are looking for great value for money, with friendly service in a fab location, this is your place!

When we arrived, the man working was extremely accommodating and as we had arrived late he walked us around the area showing how to get around and took us to a restaurant that catered to our needs. It was great that he was able to show us how to get to Djema El Fnaa and we didn't get lost once! It's only about a 5 - 7min walk and is really quite easy from this riad. The man who checked us in looked after us so well throughout our stay and nothing was too much trouble.

The riad itself is beautiful and the inner courtyard was so peaceful & relaxing and the roof terrace added that extra touch. A wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple