“Friendly and Convenient ”

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Amazingly friendly staff and great location. I was traveling solo and used this as a central base for trips to other cities. During my stays I 2 different groups of people here who I did trips with, making it all the more fun, The actual hostel is quirky and fun. I was recommended here by a friend and was not let down, I have since recommended it to other friends!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Harrjrt

Reviewed 16 June 2014

You would be hard pressed to find a hostel with a better atmosphere, friendlier staff or a better location than Marrakech Rouge - this place has it all! Travelling from Casablanca we had had good experiences in Morocco already but this place genuinely made our trip - the tours they organise are second-to-none, the quality of living is unbeatable, the rustic facilities are fun (if a little temperamental, but that's all part of the hostel fun!) and what's more, breakfast is included in what is already a fantastic price per person! My friend and I travelled into the desert for a night and upon returning, the hostel upgraded us to the private ensuite room for no extra charge due to our love of the place and our desire to stay longer. If I could return to any of the hostels across the World in which I have stayed, my first, second, third and fourth choice would all be Marrakech Rouge - it's easy to see why this place was voted one of the best hostels in the World!

Room Tip: Go for the 10 bed sharing dorm if you enjoy meeting amazing new people and having fun, there's n...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank heavystone
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was maybe the best hostel ever. Decoration is so beautiful, it´s full of colours. They have really good breakfast and they also offer free tea which is so good. Staff was really friendly and helpful and I also booked three days Sahara excursion through the hostel and it was awesome too. It´s also really nice to smoke shisha in downstairs and meet other people. I highly recommend this hostel and for sure I will go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Minna R
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was one of the best hostel experiences I have had. The staff was very kind and treated us like family. I didn't even want to leave by the end of the trip because they were so nice to us.
Nacer, Badr and Ali all provided the utmost service and we even had breakfast on the roof one morning! I would definitely come back to this hostel and I certainly plan on doing so.
Aside from the staff being extremely friendly and nice, providing excellent service, the hostel was very clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. They made sure we were taken care of very well and that we knew how to get around the city. This made me feel safe and relaxed. It was definitelly a great experience. I definitely recommend this hostel! Yummy tea and breakfast are part of the deal as well and they're well worth it!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Well honestly You cant find a better hostel then Riad Rouge in Marrakesh, excellent moroccan welcome, honest great staff, all of them. we did sahar trıp through them, and we were feeling much safer! thanks guys :)

1  Thank pubcrawlistanbul
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed 3 days in this perfect hostel. This place is so charming and all the staff is so helpful.
The owner grew up in the city and he has a lot of good advice!

A place where we feel like home!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

After initially contacting them by email to arrange for a stay and sahara trip, I was so pleasantly surprised at the quick and professional response. When i arrived, I was given complimentary tea and biscuits (which continues throughout your stay!) and given time to relax and take a breather, then was given a map and talked about the places to go and how to get around which was really useful.
The staff were so friendly and helpful, I was really quite blown away.They manage to organise complimentary breakfast, tea and shisha; organise excursions and rooms; and still manage to have a laugh with you. All this, and for such a decent price- you wouldn't get this kind of service in most hostels for this price!
Its such a great location, so close to the main square but tucked away from all the craziness that Marrakech has to offer! The hostel itself is really clean and has character, such a great place to chill out. I honestly couldn't recommend this place enough. If you don't stay here you are crazy!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo