Riad Zayane Atlas
Riad Dar Najat(Marrakech)
Riad Casa Lalla(Marrakech)
Riad Diana(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent locationmedina spathe main squarebook tripsminute walk to the squaregave us a mapbahia palacethe ground floorairport transferevery morningkamalhoneyriadrooftopguelizcamelfrench
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Just returned from Riad Zayane Atlas hotel 20th- 25th feb and I'm looking forward to returning back in next winter (acceptable temperatures).
Helpful staff (thank you Kamel nad other...), clean rooms, big terrace, great breakfast (special thank for figs jam...) and for all hospitality will make your trip even more relaxing and enjoyable...
Nice price for value...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mladen P
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stayed there for 5 nights and it was a great starting point for exploring the city. It really is in the heart of the city, and not at all hard to find.
Clean rooms, big terrace, great breakfast and amazingly helpful staff will make your trip even more enjoyable.
I recommend it :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of January following a weeks stay at Eden Andalou All Inclusive just outside Marrakech. We were travelling to Morocco for the 1st time with children aged 9 and 8 and wanted to get the balance of a relaxing week, where the kids could swim in the pool, and going home having seen some of the real Marrakech, by being in the heart of the Medina. We got the shuttlebus into town & found the Riad about 10 mins walk from the square which was great. As others have said Karmel greets you with Mint Tea & a chat about the area - having encountered the alleys on the way to the Riad full of mopeds a useful piece of advice he gave us was to make sure you walk on the right!!Through Karmel we took a day trip to the Atlas Mountains - he came as our guide and hired us a minibus for the day so we could do things at our own leisure - we went to a Pottery, Berber House, Aromatic Gardens and then took us for a walk up the Waterfalls in the Ourika Valley followed by Lunch by the river - what a fab day out - the kids loved it, especially Jack who saw the Monkies with Karmel on the way back down. The Riad was great, breakfasts & dinner both lovely, the purple room was very nice and we loved sitting on the roof terrace in the sunshine. All the staff were friendly - we loved Marrakech and would definately return to this Riad - on our last day a Taxi was organised for us to take us back to the airport. Many Thanks to you all.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Just got back from a long weekend in Marrakech, We booked this hotel through a KGB deal which was fantastic value for money and then just booked our own Easyjet flights. We were met at the airport by a taxi which was arranged by the riad and only took about 15 minutes to get there. We were greeted by Karmel and shown to our rooms to unpack, then met up with him again for mint tea and a brief chat about things we needed to know. Our rooms were lovely, clean with plenty of hot water and a powerful shower. Unfortunately the weather over the weekend wasn't great so we couldn't do a trip to the Atlas Mountains which he would have arranged but he told us other places to visit and also gave us a map which was invaluable! As it was raining, our meal that night and breakfast every morning was in a marquee on the terrace, it was lovely and also had patio heaters to keep us warm. Breakfast consisted of freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, croissants, pancakes, rolls, jams, all really nice and a good way to start the day, The riad is a 10 minute walk to the square and we didn't get lost once! The first day we spent walking around the souk and dodging the rain! The second day we got the bus tour which took us to the new part of town, we were really pleased we didn't stay there as it was just like any other city and a bit soulless. If you want to experience the real Marrakech then you have to stay in the Medina and you won't go wrong at the Riad Zayane Atlas,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TraceyF085
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have to say I will be going back next year to see karmel and the gang they where soo nice nothing at all was too much, the food I have was wonderful, I was there with my friend two weeks ago, as she said karmel took us to our room and then made mint tea which I have every where I went lol, I asked about my shopping list and he told us where the best places where and what to expect too pay. got us a map to start us of. and yes as my friend said the sky bar was really nice but a climb up, Karmel sorted our trip to atlas mountain that was great I just relaxed and went with the Moroccan follow and time lol. I want to say a special thank you to you all at the riad for your help when I felt unwell breathing problem sorting it now will be back to see you all soon. home from home, Great place and people if you want a piss up then not for you. loved the little streets, food stalls and of course the shopping haggling is great. have a good Christmas and new year to all at Zayane Atlas see you in 2014

Room Tip: all rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends