“BEST CLUB IN MARRAKECH!”
Review of Theatro

Theatro
Ranked #4 of 20 Nightlife in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TheatrO Marrakech Dance Like Never Before. Best Nightclub in Morocco since 2003 !!! Open 7/7 - Start 23:30 / Till Late
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Woah do Moroccans know how to party!!! I went with a group from my riad, and one of the workers came with us and got us in free. It was WILD! Bellydancers, trapeeze artists,
costumed dancers, GREAT BEATS. They surprisingly play all types of music. Go there tonight!!!

2  Thank alyssab986

Reviewed 3 July 2014

With very nice and exceptional animation is Theatro a good club to pass your evening,
Situated near of the Casino and other clubs you can try a lot at the same day,
Instead it is very known so there are a lot of people inside..
Personally I find it too busy, and the entrance is quiet expensive (as other where).

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Having read some of the reviews below, I can believe how it could be a bad night out, we did see some of these things happen to other people. But our experience couldn't have been better, we stuck together, we did drink, but we didn't get drunk, we danced loads, a lot of people watching, enjoyed both performances and we laughed lots. Its an expensive night out, I would say more expensive than a night out in London, this is because they only have a few drinks to choose from. The club only really got going at 1/1.30am, and closed at 5. We really had a fantastic night out.

2  Thank ToryCassells
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had read mixed reviews, but still decided to go as it was my birthday and we wanted to try out a nice club in the city. Arrived around 12 and club was empty. It starts filling around 12.30 and is cracking by 1.30-2. The dj's ( jiax i believe) were very good and kept the energy up. The clowns , or people dressed in costumes are pretty useless. We saw them climb on the trapeze so thought they would put on a show but they just stand there. Drink prices are horrendous, 2 vodka drinks for 30€!!!! But at least you get the first drink for free with cover fee of 200 dirhams.

Be prepared to drop money, but if there is a good dj, this can be a fun night. This is where the bourgeoisie pf marrakesh goes out.

3  Thank genlovestotravel
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were Two girls, me and my friend, i chose to not drink because i will be driving a long way after, couldn't get a virgin mojito, Redbull is the only drink, i do expect a descent drink with the entrance ticket, the stairs need some serious lights, can't see much.
we were approached by the manager, who kindly offered us a free drink on a "VIP" area, the list of drinks is quiet easy to remember because it only has two options, Vodka or champagne, i said that i don't need a drink, my friend chose champagne, as the VIP area was crowded, every body steps on you, too much smoke, definitely don't deserve to be called VIP, we left as soon as we can to rejoin our places in the top, the manager followed as and was getting mad because we left, said inappropriate things to my friend, who is quiet familiar with the place, specially when she nicely told him that the music used to be much better with the previous DJ, he got quiet angry, kept repeating that they are the best, and left on the middle of the conversation, not quiet professional specially from a manager.
Nothing spectacular to expect from the guys with costumes, they just stand their and hold a the black flag with dead head on it and keep waving it by turn.
HORRIBLE PLACE