“It was really cool n nice riad ever!”
Review of Riad Dar Thania

Riad Dar Thania
Ranked #155 of 1,160 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 4days. The room was really cleaner than other riad, and the terrace at the roof was amazing also there was air conditional in each room!!!! cant imagine in morocco! Location also great. If u come to marrakesh u should stay here! and Larabi is kind people I've ever seen :)

Room Tip: terrase room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Riad Dar Thania

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Great Riad, great staff, and a great atmosphere!! We cannot thank you enough for making our stay in Marrakech memorable!! I must say that the Riad is lovely but it would be nothing without Momo, the manager!! He is the soul of the riad! His great hospitality, generosity, and kindness is what will make us definently come back to the riad!! :) and hopefully sooner than later!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2014

What an amazing experience! I'll start at the beginning: When we arrived, we were a bit culture shocked. Momo took us in and we got settled. We were served tea and had a chance to relax on the beautiful roof top patio. We were hungry, so Momo personally took us to the square and showed us a good place to eat. As we were walking in my husband asked, "are you going to leave us here?" (The Medina is a place with winding streets and no obvious hotel signs.) Momo said, no! And he waited for us at the front of the restaurant until we were finished! Then made sure we got back to our Riad and helped us learn the streets. That was just the beginning of the hospitality. we were served an amazing French breakfast every morning (whenever we woke up!) and one night, being completely jet-laged I woke up and went down stairs. Momo came out and asked if everything was ok. I was hungry so he went out to get me something to eat. I asked if I could go with and he took me along, helping me get my directions straight. Another night he recommended a restaurant that was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Live music, multi course meal, oh and belly dancing! You can see my ratings below, clean beautiful rooms, very comfortable bed, great location. I agree with these other reviews: great conversations with Momo, Beautiful sky full of stars every night(spent many hours star gazing). Such a wonderful experience. We consider Momo family!

Room Tip: we stayed in the roof top room, good because it was not summer! great access to the stars at night!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

From 2013 my first stay in Riad Dar Thania, i consider it like my favorite home in Morocco! I have been there for my second time this year in January everything was great, a service the food and the confort still on the Top, i loved the new Room and the new View from the roof terasse!!
Thanks to Momo and all the stuff !!
I would like to go back..i miss shisha ;)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This little riad was perfect. From the moment we arrived until we left Momo the manager couldn't do enough for us. He recommended places to go and showed us the way to a hammam.
The rooms are small but very clean and the breakfast, served whatever time you get up, was substantial.
Our return flight was not until 10pm, but we could use the room until it was time to go to the airport.
The roof terrace is perfect for chilling out.
We stayed for 3 nights in January and I will definitely be back

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank racysailorgirl
Reviewed 22 January 2014

very nice riad, good location & a lovely special host my dear Momo!!!!!!!!! hundred stars ;)
My room was just in front at the fountain, tips and great chats with Momo.
Great brakfast! Everything really nice! Wait for me soon, I hope!

Cynthia Camarotte/SP/Brasil

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

If you visit Marrakech you will need a retreat from the manic streets where you will be dodging motorcycles, crowds and manic traders. This riad is the perfect place, central yet so peaceful, comfortable and friendly once inside. And Momo the host is great! Happy birthday Mono today.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple