Al Ksar Riad & Spa
US$104
US$444
US$411
US$333
All reviewsroof terraceatlas mountainsbahia palacepeace quietbody washrooms and common areassmall alleywayan oasistranquil atmosphereprivate balconyprivate driverplunge poolshort walkhighly recommend this riad to anyoneexcellent hostsquiet at nightair con
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This Riad is deep within the Medina but just a ten minute walk to Jeema el Fna square and on the doorstep of the Bahia Palace. A great base to explore Marrakech and the surroundings. The staff are helpful and charming and will help you make the most of the city. Food is good sand the view of the mountains from the terrace is special.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Had a lovely stay at Riad Al Ksar & Spa.
Did book only my 1st 4 nights on my month trip in Morocco - but as i had a good time, i went back there for my last trip days.
Riad and room was clean, beautifuly decorated - staff very kind and professionnal
Breakfast on the terrace was just superb - too much food provided for my tinny stomach.
I did enjoy my morrocan hamman spa experience and had a good massage.
The Riad was fully booked all the time, i did meet some cool couple from canada and we share our morrocon experience.
Thank to all the team, i will be back but for sure i highly recommend this peacefull Riad.
Rainer

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Riad. Good service considering the price and the rooms were spatious, comfortable and tastefully decorated. We recommend the SPA.
The staff was knowledgable about the ins and outs of Marrakech and the 24-hour a day snack menu was a real bonus!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I had a wonderful time staying here mainly down to the friendliness of all the staff who couldn't do enough to help and provided useful information about the area. I traveled alone so really appreciated their handy tips and insight. It's ideally situated - close enough to the main square (10 mins walk) but far enough to feel like you could escape the hustle and bustle when needing a bit of down time. The food is tasty and fresh and the spa a real treat. I had a massage which I highly recommend (& was much appreciated after a few days of walking, sight seeing and bartering!). All in all I couldn't fault the Riad and made my first trip to Marrakesh and memorable and enjoyable one. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I feel really bad as I was supposed to write a review years ago. But as me the Mrs sat over the weekend we were remembering the great time we had here and really want to come again. The lovely two managers Damien and Oliver were so helpful and went completely out of their way to ensure we were looked after. It was my wifes birthday surprise. I asked Olivier can you arrange some flowers at breakfast. I assumed it was going to be bunch but he arranged at a very good price a bunch of the flowers the same size of my mrs. Which was truly amazing. Anytime throughout the day or night we needed anything they were on hand to ensure it was done. We had endless mint teas which kept on coming whenever we required them. The rooms left me speechless so beautifully made. When I first sat down I thought where is the Tvs. But you realise after you just don't need them at all. I asked Oliver to book me a very nice restaurant for my Mrs Birthday meal. It was truly a great experience with great entertainment. The food would not stop and we could barely walk. They arranged all the excursions for us too. We loved the quad biking experience. There is so much to say but on the whole was truly amazing experience and would certainly recommend to any one to pay a visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple