“Don't miss out!”

Riad Amani
London, United Kingdom
“Don't miss out!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Fatima and Hammada (no doubt spelt it wrong) at the riad were so welcoming and made me feel realxed from the start. Just as an example of their hospitality: Fatima walked me to the Jardins de Majorelle, washed my clothes!, Hammada organised a a day trip for me, offered to take me around on the back of his scooter!
My studio room was beautiful. Cosy and clean with satellite tv and a dvd. It was cold as I stayed at the end of december BUT the magic duo soon fixed me up with extra blankets and heaters to warm that place up in no time. The bed is very comfy!
I had a meal at the riad on my first evening which was a tasty 3 courses with an excellent tagine. One evening i requested a bit of bread and cheese with fruit and to my delight was brought a tray of apples. strawberries, satsumas, a basket of bread and soft cheese to my room all for 4 euros.
In terms of location, the riad is in the north of the medina and a 15 minute walk to the Place Djemma El Fna. I got a petit taxi from Gueliz to my riad one evening for the costly sum of 10 dirham (80 pence)
Dont think becasue it doesnt have as many reviews as other riads that it doesnt measure up. It does!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank susana205

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first