It's a really nice-looking hotel. The lobby is huge and nicely decorated. It has a big pool which im sure you'll enjoy during the summer. Love the live music at the piano bar as well. The breakfast buffet is a bit disappointing though. Our call time was 7 amd we got there at 730am, but there hardly any meat left. Oh well...
Our room was spacious, clean, and with a balcony with a nice view. And the hotel's only about 500meters from Almazar, a really nice shopping mall.
The shortcomings of the hotel are:
1. There's no wifi. There is at the lobby, but good luck trying to connect to it. I believe there's only a limited number that can connect to it at a given time so if it's full you wont be able to get in. I tried for 20 minutes with no success. In your room, there's absolutely no wifi. I don't get how a hotel as classy as this does not have free wifi in the rooms. It's like selling you a great car, like a Porsche, with no seat belts. Free wifi should be standard in every decent hotel.
2. The aircon doesn't work (only the heater does). So we had to open the balcony for the cool air to make it comfortable. This is just unacceptable.
3. The shower, after you've balanced the temperature, cold water just suddenly comes out. It was quite irritating.
I hope the hotel management could look into this and address the issues right away so that future guests wont be inconvenienced by it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zalagh Kasbah Hotel & Spa is conveniently situated near the Agdal gardens, only 10 minutes from the famous square Jemaa-el-Fna and the international Airport Menara. All 344 rooms, comprising 17 suites and 7 duplex, are spacious with balcony or terrace. Amenities include 2 swimming pools (one reserved for children), the Spa with heated pool, the international Restaurant Agdal, the Moroccan Restaurant "Berbere Cafe", the Snack Le Patio by the pool, the LobbyBar, a Moroccan lounge and for the evenings the cosy KasBar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Zalagh Kasbah Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zalagh Kasbah Hotel Marrakech