Riad Sadaka
US$133
US$71
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslovely riadeach morningnarrow streetspeaceful retreatthe hustle and bustlelovely roof terracegreat place to stayclean roomscall to prayerenjoyed our staymint teaadilsouksairportmoroccosquaremaze
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We came here for a special 21st birthday . Everything about this place is lovely, the rooms, the food but especially the service. Thank you Adil and Chantal for making our stay so special. We hope to return one day.

• Stayed: April 2014
RiadSadaka, Gérant at Riad Sadaka, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Seema,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at Riad Sadaka.

All of us were delighted to read that you were entirely satisfied with all the aspects of your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to make you live another unique moments.

Cordially,

Adil Ben abbou

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at Riad Sadaka for 2 nights. It was a little difficult to find (as the taxi driver dropped off at the gate of Medina instead of the car park we requested), we called the riad and the lady came to pick us up. (Riad Sadaka offers pick up but charges 10 euro - I guess this is good if you are arriving late at night).

Upon arrival, they offered us Moroccan tea and some cookies. Nice! And we were taken to our room - very clean, cute room. Wifi worked fine, shower was good but very slow to drain.

The breakfast was served at rooftop - nice setting but very basic breakfast. So breakfast was average for me here.

The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was that they played loud music during the day and sometimes at night - sometimes techno music which just didn't go with the mood of this riad at all... we have requested to turn it down one night as the music was on till close to 11pm.. (I was trying to sleep) they did turn it off immediately though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pekopoko
RiadSadaka, Gérant at Riad Sadaka, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your experience further to your visit

We are delighted to learn that you greatly enjoyed the charm and comfort of our property as well as the quality of the service provided.

Your nice comments will be shared with the team and we would like to renew our thanks
for these wonderful rewards !

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to make you live another unique experience at Riad Sadaka
Sincerely,Adil Ben abbou

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Chantelle and her staff make you feel that this is a home from home! The Riad Sadaka is an oasis in a hectic city. The hotel is beautifully decorated and very clean , the staff work tirelessly
To make sure you have everything you need . Food and service was excellent ,and you are able to request the type of food you would like ,again adding to that personal touch
My daughter and I stayed there May 2014 and appreciated the peace of the Riad after fighting our way through the souks . Walking to the medina and the souks are all about 20 mins and we inevitably got lost a few times !! Advice get a good map and don't let the locals see you checking the map as they will demand money to guide you and there is no guarantee they will take you where you want to go.
Both my daughter and I thought the hotel was excellent only criticism was that the sheets could have been changed and not the bed just made , but that is my only one !!!
The hotel is beautiful ,clean,peaceful what more could you ask for!!!

Room Tip: Go for a twin room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband, teenage daughter and I stayed here for a long weekend and the riad provided a perfect peaceful retreat after the colourful chaos of Marrakech.
We chose to eat here each evening and the food and service was excellent.
Chantelle and her staff were always helpful and friendly including great recommendations such as a wonderful hammam.
Would highly recommend, and hope to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susie S
RiadSadaka, Gérant at Riad Sadaka, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

First of all, thank you very much for leaving your comments following to your recent visit at Riad Sadaka.
We were happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and that we managed to reach you expectations in terms of quality.
Your satisfaction is our main goal and it is always a real pleasure for us to read such a wonderful feedback.

We sincerely hope you will give us the pleasure to welcoming you back very soon at Riad Sadaka

Best regards

Adil Ben abbou

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have just got back from our stay in Marrakech I have mixed emotions about the city and riad,,the room we had was clean and tidy ,but I would have liked to have had the bed changed not just made,the attention to detail is perfect it's a shame this isn't one of those details.we got there in the morning and was greeted by a happy smiling manager and were taken to our room,we decided to go out and was given directions,we were stopped at one point and told we were staying at the riad and his mother worked there,this is a common con,to cut a long story short this man who said Allah was telling him to help guide us demanded 400dh and left us in the middle of nowhere,this is what the locals do to earn money but if seen by police can face prison time of two days mmmm. We got back to the riad annoyed that we had been hassled and that is putting it lightly to this they said nothing just that they were only responsible for anything happening in the riad,not very comforting.this was the first day and mustn't put you off but be warmed you will be constantly hassled and most don't want to be helpful,they want your money. The night market is amazing full of smells and sights of all kinds some not all good,the leather goods are amazing and so many colours and choice,if you don't like haggling this is not the place for you,if so go to the indoor cooperative which has fixed prices and are ll polite and friendly and the items are beautiful and very well made,the henna lady there is also very good .we ate at a few places but found the pizzeria at the islane hotel to be one of the best,it is reasonably priced and good food and the staff are all helpful,I've seen bad reviews about this place but you take as you find we were polite and friendly and they were in return.Aziz our waiter went above and beyond the call of duty and the owner is lovely and very hands on and is never to busy to chat,for us the perfect place to eat. It is a city of beauty,poverty,and great wealth,there are beggars everywhere and the women with babies tug at the heart,one particular woman held a baby girl and sat next to her was her son in a wheelchair about 7 with cerebral palsy this broke my heart,there's no nhs here ,we gave to her many times and gave water,saying that we gave to many beggars,what's the point of having if you can't share . The young lad at the riad is very helpful,always smiling and works very hard he is happy to chat to you and help with any advice and I'm pleased to say we have a friend in him,he is an asset to the riad. It is a Muslim country but few tourists respect the culture,women should cover shoulders neck area and legs which I did even though it was lovely suntan weather I felt I should be respectful to the place I was visiting but many wear little clothing it's up to the individual. We went for a culture holiday and that's what we got,the people can be lovely and then some can be a hassle,the smells are mixed some good some toilet like,the goods you can buy are worth every penny,they are a hard working country and even though I'm not sure I'd go again,I'm glad we went for the week ......

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple