Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa
US$474
US$408
US$330
1,755 results
All reviewsprivate gardenfree shuttlemini suiteatlas mountainsoriental massageprestige roominternational menushuttle servicehotel ownerpool attendantbeautiful hotelrelaxing breakthe hustle and bustleturn down serviceheated poolminute drivewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Yes it's out of town...but it's all the better for that. Escape the madness of Marrakech and laze by the pools on sumptuous sun beds. The hotel has a shuttle bus that drops off and pick up in town so visiting the markets etc. is easy. My wife enjoyed the spa... I don't really get the point of having buckets of water thrown over me... but if you do the spa is calm, clean and hot!

The restaurant is very good serving both local and western food... not the best we've ever had, but for Marrakech it's good quality. The slow cooked shoulder of Lamb is delicious...and enough for a small family.

Our room was very spacious, loads of wardrobe space and the turn down service made the room inviting each evening. The bathroom (wet room) was huge.

Marrakech.. no thanks. Sirayane... we'll be back.

Room Tip: Garden rooms by the pool are always requested and despite booking one we ended up in the main hotel. But the hotel room with terrace was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trebor82
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My partner and I stayed in this hotel for four nights in March. It was a very relaxing stay. We used the shuttle bus from the airport, 20 Euros and as many reviewers have mentioned, the airport is not far but it made life easy to have a car waiting for you on arrival. It was easy to arrange by e-mail before travel and the cost was added to our bill.

The hotel is situated on the outskirts of town and we were quite grateful to have a place of rest away from the crowds and noise of town. The free shuttle bus was handy, the return times can be a bit odd in comparison to the departure times. Departure times when we stayed were 09h30, 11h, 15h, 17h, 19h30 and 22h30 while return times were 10h30, 13h, 15h45, 18h30, 22h and 23h15. If many guests book for a certain time the hotel did organize two buses so we were always guaranteed a seat. Although if you missed a bus or wanted to go to town at a different time from the shuttle a private car at 20 Euros could be arranged.

Breakfast had a good range of items,hot and cold, the only thing we did not like was that on occasions birds flew in and nibbled at the croissants and pastries. These were usually replaced only if noticed by staff. I think it would be a good idea to have mesh covers for such items to prevent this.

There was a really nice fire place which was lovely to sit by in the evening and have a drink.

We had a superior room with balcony which overlooked the pool. It was a good size and very clean. The evening turn down service with rose petals was a nice touch.

In all I can not really fault the hotel, the staff are really friendly especially Simon at reception who was always so helpful with information.

If you want somewhere away from town that has good service, clean decent sized rooms, a nice atmosphere and willing to pay that bit extra then I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Just returned from a 9 night stay in this lovely hotel which my husband booked. It was our first holiday as a family with our daughter of 8 months and I am 6 months pregnant with our 2nd bundle of joy! It is a wonderful hotel for quiet relaxation and although it is quiet we didn't feel uncomfortable having our cute noisy little bundle of joy with us by the pool, in fact everyone adored her and she got lots of fuss and attention, much to her delight!

The restaurant waiters and pool attendants were fab and very friendly. I have only rated service as average as we have been fortunate to stay in various highly rated hotels worldwide and the service in general i.e. reception, advice on where to eat, were to go, room service etc was not of the high standard we have experienced elsewhere. I'm not sure if this was a language barrier, but every time we asked for a recommendation for a place to go, or restaurant to eat in we were told it would not be suitable with a child but no other alternative was offered.

We are use to London prices and found the hotel expensive but the quality of the food was of a high standard, yum! Rooms were very slick and stylish and a peaceful night’s sleep was had (well as peaceful as you can imagine with an 8 month old) :-) Cleanliness was great and cleaners were very friendly and did a fab job, I've never stayed somewhere where the cleaner waits outside to clean your room if you put a do not disturb sign up (due to baby sleeping).

Location I rated as average as although my husband said he picked it so we were not in the heart of Marrakech and therefore wouldn't hear the prayers at 4am, there is nothing you can walk to from this hotel. You have to either get a transfer (times of transfers are unusual) or you have to book their private car at 20 euros one way. The hotel will not book you a normal taxi, you have to use their private car which is the same as the shuttle except your using it at a different time, we got a return from the medina one of the days at 100 dirham.

I put the children’s activities as 1 only because there weren't any. My husband said it was a family friendly resort and the staff did make a fuss of our little one but the travel cot in the room had a tear in it, which we only noticed when we put her in it and she could have rolled out!!! As it was late we switched the cot around so it was facing the wall i.e. she couldn’t fall out of the broken side. There was only 1 highchair in the restaurant so if another family was using it then you would have to use your pushchair to feed little one. We had a suite room so all on the ground floor which was great with the buggy. The pool was very cold as we had beautiful weather the, it certainly worked a treat to cool us down but I had to play a game with my daughter to get her in without crying as she is use to a warm pool in the UK for her swimming lessons. Once she was in though she was fine and loved it!

I sampled a treatment at the spa and really enjoyed it but the English was not good and the lady had to leave to get someone to translate when I asked for an extra pillow as I can't lay flat while pregnant. Nothing was asked i.e. any allergies to what they were using (I wasn't sure what was used!) or any additional requirements due to being pregnant. The treatment itself was on par with others I have had elsewhere. I had a look at the gym which was small but had all you needed for a workout (not that I did one in my condition!)

The style and design of the hotels is wonderful and it was great for what we wanted on this occasion i.e. a quiet, relaxed break away before our second baby is born and I would recommend it as a very good hotel for a break away. We had a lovely stay.

The Roses x

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank The_4_Roses
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is a great hotel, the previous reviews have said it all. Rooms clean, pool area quiet spacious & clean, food excellent quality & made to order. Service efficient & attentive.

Shuttle to hotel (€20) from airport worked well & took 15 mins. Shuttle runs a good number of times a day into Marrakech centre (20 mins). Always on time & very convenient drop off location.

The only negative I would have about the hotel is the variety & cost of the food & drink. A 1,5l bottle of water is €2.5 the cheapest meal (2 courses eg. Veggie soup & tagine) costs €25. Unless you want to eat tagines all week (they are great) most of the other choices will cost €35 for two courses.
If you are a vegaterian they will made something special but options are limited. A simple 1 course lunch (panini) will set you back €9.

So long as you are happy with paying these prices the hotel is great & I would recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stayed at the Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa in mid-April and it is, without a doubt, the best hotel we have ever stayed in. It truly is a tranquil and peaceful place and will make you feeling relaxed.

We stayed in room 118 which had a private pool. Those that want a bit more privacy should definitely consider a room with a pool. Although, the main public pool is also very nice and seemed quiet enough to be able to spend the day relaxing there.

All the staff are really pleasant.

Saeed, one of the drivers for the shuttle service, is extremely helpful, very honest and very informative. He is an excellent tourguide and you should book him for excursions. We were looking for a restuarant for spicy tagines and he went out his way to take us to a restaurant which was hidden in the old town and it was probably one of the best meals we had whilst in Marrakech.

We plan to go back every few years just to wind down and relax for a few days. Would be good if they could do a loyalty scheme as the hotel is a bit on the expensive side.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple