Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
Travelocity
US$174
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Riad El Sagaya(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$37
US$217
US$204
US$733
HotelsClick
1,735 results
All reviewsprivate gardenfree shuttlemini suiteatlas mountainsoriental massageprestige roominternational menushuttle servicehotel ownerpool attendantbeautiful hotelrelaxing breakthe hustle and bustleturn down serviceheated poolminute drivewould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed for 4 days in July 2014 and had the most wonderful time. There are many wonderful qualities this gem of a hotel has but the best has to be the staff, so welcoming, friendly and attentive. Always on hand and nothing is too much trouble.

The pool guy is an extra bonus I had not experienced in other hotels, running out as soon as he sees you eyeing up a lounger, laying out towels (provided by the hotel) and placing the umbrella exactly where you want it. The restaurant and bar staff likewise were also friendly, I was so impressed with there professionalism, especially as it was Ramadan and they were unable to eat any of the delicious food themselves during the day, yet always served us with a smile! As a vegetarian I had concerns about being able to find something on the menu, I simply explained my dietary requirements to the restaurant manager and they fixed me up something specially but still keeping a Moroccan theme. The food is some of the best I have ever tasted.

The pool was warm and there were plenty of loungers for everyone, it never seemed too busy or loud. The decor inside the hotel has clearly had a lot of time care and attention put into it as it is absolutely beautiful, the massive traditional doors to the main areas from the central courtyard were a particularly impressive sight.

The rooms were kept clean and were also beautifully designed, the mini-bar was well priced and there were fresh towels put out everyday. We stayed in a suite but I have my eye on one of the rooms with a private garden for next time!

We visited the spa during our stay and had a traditional Hammam, the staff were helpful and the treatment was lovely and it helps your tan. The wifi in the hotel was great and I am even writing this review while I wait for the hotel arranged shuttle bus to take us to the airport, I said I was writing a nice review to the charming hotel owner as he passed and before we knew it some mint tea and Moroccan pastries appeared as a thank you.

If you fancy an oasis of calm and tranquility just outside of the hustle and bustle of Central Marrakech then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Any room is going to be beautiful but the ones with their own private garden seem the best. Right by the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne F
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just returned with my wife,what a stunning hotel great staff and food a real calm from the bustle of the medina which is only 15 minutes away on the free hotel shuttle. Would definitely go back to this hotel and the staff would probably remember you, that's how personal it is

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Albie18
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The perfect hotel to escape a busy day in marrakech, fantastic food,hospitality and rooms.
Comfy beds, heated and non heated pool. free car into the city, massages are a must with the body scrub.
Breakfast was better than expected with omelettes , pancakes Sausages, loads of fruit and juices,
Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Dancooke79
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I will write this review and try and answer the questions I had before booking:

I would suggest if you haven’t arranged transport to the hotel to then book it with the hotel (cost is 20 Euros) email them.

It is best to use cash or card when making purchase..find the cash point at the airport and take out what you require or a small amount to get you by. If you ask nicely at the exchange desk they will then exchange a bigger note to small notes to allow you to tip. (Smallest note is 20 dirhams)

Now for the Hotel

The hotel itself is in the middle of no where so don’t expect any local restaurants or shops. It’s a very clean and tidy hotel with wonderful sunbeds and a lovely pool. One heated pool and one non -heated.

my room 129 was a good size and had a garden leading to the pool, which was very hand, if you managed to get a sunbed outside your room. The waiters would often walk around if you wanted to order a drink.

GYM - I was a little disappointed with the gym, there was a running machine, a bike and cross trainer, however i would have liked to have seen more weights. (as there were only 2 dumbbells.)

FOOD - Breakfast was pretty standard and the same everyday..Turkey sausages, eggs, cereal, fruit, toast, pastries. My wife and I preferred the lunch menu to the main menu. I would say the food was average nothing special with generous portions. I am glad we did not go half board as we only once had more than 2 courses on the dinner menu (not making it worth the money for us) note you also had to book for dinner in advance.

Sports bar - the sports bar is a nice touch with a pool table, tv screens and bar and also the option to have shisha. The only comment i would make is the pool table is slightly expensive at 20 dirhams a game.

Shuttle Bus
The shuttle bus was very handy if you wanted to go into town. It runs through out the day, but you did have to book the bus in advance noting the time you wanted to leave and return.

STAFF
The staff was all very helpful and more than willing to help, they all worked well and aimed to please.
Any meals and drinks orders have a service charge automatically added to this so you do not need to tip the waiters, this made it much easier.

In Summary - lovely place away from the town with a 15min ride to town when you want to be a little more adventurous. Great place to get away from it all and relax.

Room Tip: room 129 was very good. ( i would say any room leading directly out to the pool is a great room)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Chet48
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 4 days at the Sirayane hotel for a relaxing break from work. We loved the hotel - 15 minutes drive from Marrakesh (where we went once, for a few hours, before retreating back to the serenity of the hotel) and 15 minutes drive to/from the airport. The staff were fantastic and went out of their way to make our days comfortable. The owner also appeared every day to check we were having a good time. We thought the pool was great with the day beds and attentive (but not in your way) staff and enjoyed breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the restaurant, and evenings in the sport bar watching the World Cup. I had 3 blissful treatments in the spa, and we also enjoyed a game of paddle ball on the hotel court (until we lost all the tennis balls!). Our room was huge and very clean. I would definitely come back here again, paradise!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple