Peacock Pavilions
US$178
  • Pool
US$138
US$104
All reviewsyoga retreatdining tentolive treesmagical experiencethe entire propertybeautiful propertyinterior designermoroccan homethe entire staffan oasisatlas mountainspleasure of stayingthe perfect place to staymoroccan culturecommon areascall to prayerold city
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I just returned from a yoga retreat held at Peacock Pavilions. It was one of my best travel experiences ever. The environment is both beautiful and completely relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed Maryam's tour and the wine tasting led by Chris. Michelle did an excellent job of organizing our outings and attending to every need. Everyone on staff was so friendly and welcoming. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2013

i've been waiting years to visit Peacock Pavilions - it was worth the wait.. and did not disappoint!
we stayed 3 nites. we worked w Michelle to help plan/arrange our day excursions and experiences. we were gone all day, each day..my only regret is that we had more time to spend on the beautiful grounds to explore and lounge by the pool. It is about a 20min car ride from the bustling main areas of Marrakech -a welcome end to busy days of exploring and adventure. breakfast was amazing each day. we had dinner arranged for our first evening -one of the best tangines we tasted in Morocco! pre-trip planning and communication was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shellykennedystrang
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Peacock Pavilions and I already feel like I'm part of the PP family. With each stay we are greeted with kindness and care that goes beyond your normal hotel type stay.
The food was once again the best we ate the whole time we were in Morocco and breakfast at PP may have been the favourite part of my days!
The property itself is like a museum- every wall showcases masterpieces of African culture and yet every room feels cosy, inviting and friendly. Maryam, Chris and their family are wonderfully warm and enchanting hosts, while Michelle and the PP staff go out of their way to make your stay run smoothly. I had such appreciation for the time and care that was put into our stay. We were made to feel so welcome and no request was a trouble.
Thank you PP, I hope I can return again and again!
p.s. The outdoor cinema is divine!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Peacock Pavilions is one or my favourite places in Morocco. It's an escapist rural haven where you can relax among the olive groves and by the pool, but still be within easy access of Marrakech. The design of the guest pavilions is unique and wonderful and Maryam and Chris are charming and insightful hosts. I can't recommend Peacock more highly. For families especially this offers a wonderful introduction to Morocco.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends