“Amazing!!!”
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #87 of 1,139 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

What an amazing experience I had at Peacock Pavilions!I Being there for a yoga retreat and travelling solo, I was taken care of the entire trip. From the pick up from the airport, to the staff, to the rooms, to the food..everything was AMAZING!! As a Designer, I feel in love with Maryam and Chris' style and the entire concept of their paradise resort! I would highly recommend PP if you love design, culture, fresh and delicious foods, friendly and accommodating staff, Yoga Retreats (EAT PRAY MOVE) and a place that makes you feel at home. Can't wait to book my next trip to Peacock Pavilions :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Woburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I just returned from a week at Peacock Pavilions and what an amazing place!! The staff and owners were wonderful...very welcoming, friendly and willing to help in any way. I felt like it was my home away from home. The food was fresh and delicious. The variety of dishes served throughout the week was definitely a treat for the taste buds. I stayed in the Medina Pavilion and it was spotless and very comfortable. The decor and details of the property are incredible. Peacock Pavilions is a stunning and exotic place that I can't wait to return to!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

And that is what Peacock Pavilions is..Paradise! Do it all over again?! Hands down, yes! From the moment of my arrival at the airport to my departure, everything was handled for me. I was truly able to go on a vacation where I did not have to do all the planning, it was done for me and amazingly well. My arrival at PP was greeted with warm a welcome by the staff. Tea and treats were waiting for us upon our arrival with a brief introduction. All meals provided to us were amazingly flavorful and traditional but with a twist! The staff (thank you especially to Michelle, she went the extra mile) cared so much to know our preferences as to what we liked, didn't, allergies, etc that it made the stay that much more carefree. The rooms were so beautifully decorated and impeccably clean. Staff always had our rooms prepared by time we returned back for the day. Peacock Pavilions is such an intimate atmosphere that you truly do feel you are part of the family when staying. Kudos to PP for making my first experience to Morocco PARADISE!!

• Stayed March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I booked this trip as part of a yoga retreat and went alone, did not know anyone else attending. The staff were friendly, helpful and I loved every minute I was there. The hotel and rooms are beautifully decorated and showcase Moroccan style perfectly. The food was delicious. The menu was a good introduction to Moroccan food, and we even had some Egyptian eggs for breakfast one morning. The food was primarily vegetarian but I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. I stayed in the Moorish muse room in the Medina pavilion. There was a kitchen stocked with Moroccan wine and beer, a fireplace and lots of windows to let the sunshine in. Sometimes we had dinner in the main pavilion and sometimes we had it in the dining tent, which felt like a whole other world. I especially enjoyed watching a movie outdoors under the stars with the firepit ablaze! It was a magical experience and exceeded my expectations by 1000%.

I am most certainly planning another trip there as it felt like home.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kathy M
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Wow, wow, wow...is all I can say. Every detail of Peacock Pavilions is divine. It' a perfect mix of the comforts of home and the spirit, flavors, smells, and beauty of Morocco. The property is immaculate from the gardens to the furnishings. The beds are so comfortable, the bathrooms are modern and beautiful, and every inch of the property is kept sparkling clean. The owners and staff make you feel like part of the family on day one. Further, the staff is very helpful and informative with all things Morocco and otherwise to make your stay comfortable and fun. The food is amazing, beautiful, homemade, and fresh fresh fresh. The attention to detail from decoration to service to food is out of this world. I just returned and I'm already looking forward to my next stay. Catherine K.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Words will not do justice to the wonderful experience I had at Peacock Pavilions.
The staff is second to no one in service and their attention to detail. My arrival was greeted with tea, hugs and a property overview. My departure was accompanied with the same warmth. Every moment inbetween, I felt not only safe, but cared for in Marrakech.
The meals are exquisite and the rooms are a fashion design marvel. The cleanliness is impeccable.
I consider myself fairly high maintenance when it comes to hotel travel. This property has mastered exactly how to do it: they make Marrakech feel like home in a matter of minutes and the intent of the property to do well by the community will change your heart as well.

If you are debating on a place to stay- it would be your best travel decision to experience Peacock Pavilions at least for a few nights.

• Stayed March 2014
Helsingborg, Sweden
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is among the most amazing, relaxing and inspiring places me and my photo team has ever stayed at. Everything from the rooms to the pool and to the meals where absolutely fantastic. Both management and staff provided excellent service and hospitality in very sincere manners. If you choose to spend your vacation here there is absolutely no way it can go wrong!

Room Tip: All rooms are personally and amazingly decorated and you will most certainly find both inspiration a...