“Charming and Unique” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #82 of 1,177 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Pensacola, Florida
“Charming and Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Staying Peacock Pavillions is truly an exceptional experience and one that I had been dreaming about for years. True to the pictures, Maryam and Chris have created a beautiful welcoming environment that anyone will love. The fact that my bedroom was decorated in my favorite shade of pink was really the icing on the cake. And my hair dryer was even pink too. Details Matter! I will be back, hopefully soon!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Since 2011 I've continued to make multiple trips to Peacock Pavilions. I'm lucky enough to bring my EAT.PRAY.MOVE Yoga Retreat groups with me and am always so excited to share this amazing design hotel with them! Each time gets even better as well - even when I don't even think things can be improved upon, somehow the people at PP find a way to go above and beyond. You definitely become part of the family during your stay and besides the beautiful grounds, mouth-watering food, amazing service, and friendly hosts - PP offers such a wonderful locale as a refuge and oasis from what can be a bustling and sometimes overwhelming city of Marrakesh. I'm heading back in September already, and can't wait!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
NY, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I just returned from a week stay at Peacock Pavillions. What an amazing experience! The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are fabulous and the owners and staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. Each room has its own theme and is spectacular in its own way. The main living areas are comfortable and beautiful. The food was fresh and delicious. I was there as part of a yoga retreat and they prepared delicious vegetarian meals for us. We also had fabulous cocktails - make sure to try the whiskey in a teapot drink!

Maryam, Chris, Michelle and the rest of the PP team - thanks for a wonderful and memorable stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

What an amazing experience I had at Peacock Pavilions!I Being there for a yoga retreat and travelling solo, I was taken care of the entire trip. From the pick up from the airport, to the staff, to the rooms, to the food..everything was AMAZING!! As a Designer, I feel in love with Maryam and Chris' style and the entire concept of their paradise resort! I would highly recommend PP if you love design, culture, fresh and delicious foods, friendly and accommodating staff, Yoga Retreats (EAT PRAY MOVE) and a place that makes you feel at home. Can't wait to book my next trip to Peacock Pavilions :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Woburn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I just returned from a week at Peacock Pavilions and what an amazing place!! The staff and owners were wonderful...very welcoming, friendly and willing to help in any way. I felt like it was my home away from home. The food was fresh and delicious. The variety of dishes served throughout the week was definitely a treat for the taste buds. I stayed in the Medina Pavilion and it was spotless and very comfortable. The decor and details of the property are incredible. Peacock Pavilions is a stunning and exotic place that I can't wait to return to!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

And that is what Peacock Pavilions is..Paradise! Do it all over again?! Hands down, yes! From the moment of my arrival at the airport to my departure, everything was handled for me. I was truly able to go on a vacation where I did not have to do all the planning, it was done for me and amazingly well. My arrival at PP was greeted with warm a welcome by the staff. Tea and treats were waiting for us upon our arrival with a brief introduction. All meals provided to us were amazingly flavorful and traditional but with a twist! The staff (thank you especially to Michelle, she went the extra mile) cared so much to know our preferences as to what we liked, didn't, allergies, etc that it made the stay that much more carefree. The rooms were so beautifully decorated and impeccably clean. Staff always had our rooms prepared by time we returned back for the day. Peacock Pavilions is such an intimate atmosphere that you truly do feel you are part of the family when staying. Kudos to PP for making my first experience to Morocco PARADISE!!

• Stayed March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I booked this trip as part of a yoga retreat and went alone, did not know anyone else attending. The staff were friendly, helpful and I loved every minute I was there. The hotel and rooms are beautifully decorated and showcase Moroccan style perfectly. The food was delicious. The menu was a good introduction to Moroccan food, and we even had some Egyptian eggs for breakfast one morning. The food was primarily vegetarian but I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. I stayed in the Moorish muse room in the Medina pavilion. There was a kitchen stocked with Moroccan wine and beer, a fireplace and lots of windows to let the sunshine in. Sometimes we had dinner in the main pavilion and sometimes we had it in the dining tent, which felt like a whole other world. I especially enjoyed watching a movie outdoors under the stars with the firepit ablaze! It was a magical experience and exceeded my expectations by 1000%.

I am most certainly planning another trip there as it felt like home.

1 Thank Kathy M