“Amazing place to stay!”
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #87 of 1,139 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

5 stars is not enough for Peacock Pavilions. Between the incredibly nice and helpful staff, delicious food, gorgeous rooms and scenery, you cannot find a better place to stay in Marrakech! We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It's been a few weeks since returning from my ten day stay at the Peacock Pavilion and I'm still gushing to friends about how taken we were. Maryam and Chris have left no detail to chance in creating this stunning and visionally captivating space. We were instantly taken under its spell. The richly designed interiors are as intriguing as they are inviting. The staff was attentive, wonderfully personable and amazingly helpful. The meals were simply fantastic- fresh and inventive- a fusion of Middle Eastern cuisine and European fare with attention to locally sourced ingredients. We made a routine of lingering poolside each afternnon with the scent of warm rosemary and the sounds of fluttering birds and low music ,enjoying an afternoon conversation or perhaps a cocktails with Maryam, asking ourselves "why we hadn't planned to stay longer!?"

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We could not have made this trip without the help of the staff at Peacock Pavilions. They gave us inside tips, answered all of our questions and really helped us plan our dream trip to Morocco. When we arrived, we immediately felt at ease and knew we had found a special place. From the grounds to the interior decor and the food to the specialty cocktails, every moment was memorable. Just to reiterate, the food was absolutely delicious and fresh. I'm still dreaming about the lemon poundcake we had for breakfast and the fresh vegetable tagine dinner we had on the rooftop of our last evening. My mom and I loved visiting Marrakech, taking in the culture with our wonderful driver and buying amazing rugs, but we adored our time at Peacock Pavilions. We'd love to go back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A tribe of our closest friends and family travelled from all corners of the earth to convene on an olive grove in Marrakech for a ceremony of love and union.

From the perfectly matched colour palette to the evocative tales of naughty genies. The styling and hanging decor inside the arabian dining tent blew me away when I stepped inside {did you read my mind?} The old traditions of girls and their henna'd feet and the new traditions hanging sweet messages from the wishing tree. And then drinking rose petal martinis on the rose tinted rooftop sunset with a patchwork of family and friends from all corners and nooks of the world. It was all just perfect. And the fact that I really had no expectations for it made it all the more better. Like a road or a story that you stumble across when traveling that takes you on an epic adventure never to be forgotten. Yesness. There isn't an adjective incredible enough to describe what just unfolded.

And just like the vision of the double sided perfect Fez embroidery, the grace and attention to detail of those organising our few days was just faultless. Every little detail was thought of and taken care of. Maryam's presence was especially enchanting, whether she was telling us the story behind the food we were eating or sharing a tale about Moroccan traditions and superstitions. She wove a magic into the Moroccan air, imparting secrets and local wisdom.

Now that I'm back home I keep asking myself, was it all a dream?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Oakland, California
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our family had an amazing stay at the Peacock Pavilions. Every aspect of our experience was calming and creative - the staff, our meals, and the entire pavilion grounds. Maryam, Chris, Sasa and the other staff were warm and personal, always working to ensure our stay was perfect. We also love that some of the proceeds go to Project Soar, an organization that helps young girls in the Pavilion's surrounding village. Wish we could've stayed longer!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mesmerizing is only one of the words I can use to describe the intense beauty one is enveloped in when arriving within the olive grove-surrounded property of Peacock Pavilions. What magic this place inspires and the design elements made me feel like I really had found Heaven on Earth...The natural beauty, mouth watering flavors of the meals, and impeccable service make this a MUST SEE (and must-return-to!) destination. Absolutely worth going to and enjoying and we just loved that a percentage of the proceeds goes to the owner's non-profit, Project Soar, that supports young girls in the surrounding villages.

Room Tip: Each and every room is gorgeous
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved my experience at the "peacock pavilions."
I felt like I stepped back in time
and experienced a super memorable stay.
The warmth of the staff
and the very welcoming energy of mayram and chris combined to create a super relaxing
and magical time.
i would highly recommend this space to singles, couples, families with kids
in fact everyone..:-)
Thanks for the good times
I'll be back next time with my wife and kids.....
jake

Room Tip: relax and enjoy
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo