Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa
US$274
Hotel Almas(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Kasbah Le Mirage(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$276
Fairmont.com
US$89
US$85
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsa free shuttle busbreakfast roomthe pool area is greatlovely hotelhalf boardmini breaktaxi ridecarrefour supermarketenjoyed my stayenglish teaplenty of sun loungersclean hotelnight breakthe general managerupgraded to a suiterooms are nicereception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This hotel is supposedly a 5star hotel but they don't act like it. No cctv camera for security reason.no safety at all. Staffs can check in to your whenever they want to with their cards and steal your valuables.I have been there and whilst being in my other siblings room their stuff came in and stole my mobile. No action what so ever was taken at that time instead they were delaying the process to search for that person. This was a terrible stay for me and not even worth the money spending at this hotel which has no customer concerns at all!!

• Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank Sweetyliciouspie
Paulo P, General Manager at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Firstly I would like to thenk you for taking time to write your comments about our hotel in TripAdvisor.

I have to inform you that we have in all zones of the hotel CCTV cameras, and a team of plus the security team that guard and monitor the property 24/7. All the bedroom doors are equipeed with electronic locks that register the time and the card type (guest or employee) that have entered the room at anytime, and when needed we can make readings of that regists. We also provide FREE electonic safes (with self costumized code) for our guests to deposit their valubles safetly. In order words we do provide a safe environment of any hotel and have the safety proceedures in place. I would like you to email the hotel and send excatcly what has happend to you during your stay as we do not have a regist of your complain in our records.

I thank you again for your time in making your comments in TripAdvisor.

Kind Regards

Paulo Paias

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel is situated a short taxi ride from the town in a modern development giving little atmosphere.
Our room on the ground floor overlooking the garden was clean and comfortable.
The staff on reception were excellent.
The pool looked inviting early in the day but became very crowded and noisy later.
The breakfast buffet was good.

Room Tip: Our room on the ground floor overlooking the garden was quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sils55
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Large modern hotel 10 minute taxi journey from the centre of Marrakech.
Rooms are nice but the hotel pool area begins to resemble a battle zone by the end of the afternoon - the loud music playing over the speakers in the area didn't help - this may be an age thing!
Front desk staff were excellent - very very helpful in changing rooms and booking restaurants.
Breakfast was OK but why no fresh fruit when so much is grown locally.

Room Tip: Don't overlook the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobB53
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Not a 5 star!!

To those who travel 5 star frequently, you will be sorely disappointed.
Firstly, staff here are extremely friendly, until, you ask them to do something!

The customer service within this establishment barely scraps a 3 star, and if you don't speak Arabic or French don't even think about coming here. All your requests/ orders will be incorrect and they will be angry at you for the misunderstanding. Once you have made their maximum of requests, you will have your glass thrown in front of you with a side of undoubtedly rude comments under their breath in Arabic.

Room service is a joke, if you are a traveller who likes the luxury of a little room service now and then, forget it, you'll starve! Basically, either one of two things will happen; they will bring an entirely different order or you'll be waiting 4 hours for a glass of milk, like myself. And don't be surprised if both happen at the same time. There is no consistency throughout the staff and service. One day, you will be allowed a bucket of ice at the pool, the next it's a no! Buy a drink they say! Err, Why would I want to spend my hard earned cash on a drink when I'm getting it thrown at me. No thanks!

If you are a person with any health conditions, avoid this hotel like the plague! You will not be cared for if you need medical attention because the staff, especially the night staff do not seem to know what the contents of their first aid box are, which seemed like it hasn't been replenished in 10 years. Plus, to add insult to injury ( pun intended ) the hotel nurse has several days off. So, if you fall ill on a weekend trip, it's A&E for you matey!

Hotel food is good, but 3 out of 4 of our group got a tummy bug after eating a Lamb Tagine; and after speaking to others and seeing the condition of the toilets, it was evident that we were not the only ones!
Breakfast is very basic and has no variety, and if you're a fan of watery scrambled eggs for breakfast this is the place for you!

Pool hygiene is appalling, with ants crawling around spilt drinks and food which had been there for days; and when I bring it to the manager's attention, he tells me it's my mess instead of just dealing with the problem. Incompetent and cheeky!

Toilets doors in the lobby don't seem to lock properly, thus having a male staff/ cleaner walk in on me. Why the freaking hell are muslin men cleaning women's toilets during the day???!

The level of incompetence in this hotel is unreal. How on earth they managed to get a 5 star rewarded is beyond me.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Candice S
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were booked into this hotel at the last minute as the holiday company went into administration& we were advised that this had led to problems at the original hotel(kenzi farah)Adam park was perfect: an oasis to return to after hot& tiring days in the Medina.The room&facilities were very good,hotel was amazing&staff were polite&helpful.The moroccan restaurant wasn't great,but we mostly ate out so that wasn't a problem.Breakfast was good and,unlike other reviewers,we actually enjoyed the birds flying in& out of the breakfast room(though probably not very hygienic!)I'd highly recommend this hotel& would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends