“Good value”

Ranked #315 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Tregaron, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Good value for money, clean and comfortable.Situated in the new part of town with it's good shops and restaurants but quite a walk to the square but taxi's are cheap. Wi-fi was available in the lobby but not in the room. My daughter and I only stayed the one night but overall we were pleased with our choice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very clean and efficient hotel. Has small swimming pool which is great to have breakfast next to.
Really couldn't find fault with the hotel and the staff. Would recommend and stay there again for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rob D
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Well where do I begin I know on arrival
dinner advised by lowcostholidays as buffet was a photo copy 2 choose menu
Very bad food ... Breakfast was minimal ..... No alcoholic drinks very bad waiter service wifi bad electric on and off television sky channels off and on intermittent
Atmosphere like the moon pool was in shade all day 7 sun beds for 29 rooms
No tours guided no help with anything we stayed in room 409 for the longest 7 days of my life
I have just rated as poor because the room was clean the maid was excellent
Even went against reception and gave us extra toilet roll shelf collapsed not repaired telephone did not work for 4 days outside dirty noisy rampant youth bad area cafe at front no service
One hair dryer for all rooms this hotel just did not make you feel welcome
At all

Room Tip: Back room on floor 4 but only if you have booked already if not Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank elton12us
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just back from two overnights at this hotel at the start and end of my Mount Toubkal treck last week. It was nice to have a hot shower and find all the amenities and clean towels. The air condition was off and came on during the night and so did the tv, but apart from that, I enjoyed my two overnights.

That my bag did it not make it to the airport with me and could only be found when I left, has of course nothing to do with the hotel and its staff, though they might have helped in locating it or letting me use the internet to search for it. but, heh, they did their best.

Room Tip: Most rooms are calm at night. even those to the front.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed here from the 5th -9th May. First impressions on walking into the hotel is it was lovely, although where it is situated is abit run down, but guess that's Marrakech for you! We got there late at night and the chap on reception was welcoming. The reception staff always wore smiles and were happy to help, although the waiters could do with cracking a few more smiles. We had a tagine at the restaurant when we got there which was nice and a good price. Breakfast in the mornings was lovely too, nice selection, although you had to pay for bottled water and tea if they had cleared it away which I found abit unfair. Our room was lovely, comfortable, clean, changed regularly etc. We found the hotel abit out of the way for some of the main attractions of Marrakech but I think it's because we didn't know the shortcuts that well. Taxi's into Jama al Fana were reasonably priced. I don't recommend booking full service i.e. food through the hotel as they have limited selection and eating out gives you a better experience of their culture. I am going back to Marrakech in November because I had an awesome holiday :)

Room Tip: Middle rooms are good.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Sadia333
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

nice place and great value for money, service was great, really helpful young lady at reception.
Easy walking distance to Medina, and close to new shops and supermarket.
Plenty of good restaurants close by.

Room Tip: ask for room back from the road, noisy motor bikes!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
London
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at this Hotel from 9th to 16th May. I would describe it as a nice little hotel with friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. If there was a problem for example when we got there the safe was not working but 5 minutes after we reported it the batteries were changed and problems were resolved. The food was limited but dinner and lunch were freshly prepared, with only breakfast served buffet style. The hotel is in the new part of the city but the old part which is the most interesting part is about a 25 minutes walk away or 10 minutes by taxi which costs 50 Dirhams (just over 3.00GBP). It would have been nice if there was a balcony but that, for me, was minor because most of the time I was out of the hotel. Marrakesh has some nice botanical gardens and if you go there try and see at least one. Would I go back to this hotel. Yes I would. Its a quiet no frills hotel and I enjoyed the peace and quiet when I was there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Errol B
Saif B, General Manager at Les Trois Palmiers, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent stay at Hotel Les Trois Palmiers Marrakech. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and would return again in the future. Rest assured, we will add the balcony feature on your profile for your future visits. I will share you feedback with the team and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Kind regards,