“Wonderfull hotel”

Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
Ranked #94 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 4 February 2013

This hotel is wonderful. We arrived with 2 children, a girl and a boy 3 years old twins from Lithuania, came 11 a.m.., but we met very warmly, offered to go to eat, drink and 2 pm we got the room. The room was at the end, but very quiet. An area are large, well lit. The food is very varied and delicious in restaurant. New national dish is made every day. Waiters are very nice, even the pan helps to bring to the table. Morocco's day is every Friday, waiters dressed national costumes, national dishes, but you can also found pasta, pizza and more others. The most impressed by the animation team! We were in a lot of hotels in the world, but animationion is the best here. If you arrive allone, you will feel as you have a lot of friends. Throughout the day, they offer a variety of entertainment. We most enjoyed the culinary display shows at 12 o clock. It begins with a national cooking training, ends with dancing. Different shows every day, 7 days a week. From the children's disco, acrobatic performances, dances, parodies, snake shows and belly dancing. We were 10 days, but did not want to leave. Vacation gone wonderfully. If you have a few days free, be sure, go and unwind at the hotel - will not be disappointed!
With best wishes to the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina,
Aura Bloziene

Room Tip: The rooms in the end are very quiet, if you come with childrens
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 5Aura
There are newer reviews for Kenzi Club Agdal Medina

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We booked a 4 night All Inclusive stay at this hotel, as a package through Travelzoo. I have been to Marrakech twice before and both times stayed in lovely riads so we decided to try this for a change. I was not disappointed. Although you lose some of the intimacy that a riad offers the grounds are stunning and the rooms are in blocks like riads so has a similar feel but with all the benefits of a hotel.

Our room was overlooking a construction site and I imagine this is because we were not full paying guests but it really didn't bother me and the windows have good sound proofing. Tip - ask for a room that looks in towards the hotel, not towards the outside.

I asked for a double room and we had 2 single beds pushed together - it was not a double bed!

All staff were very polite but the reception staff were a little less so. Food and drink excellent, although, as with any AI hotel the food does start to come around again quite quickly. My tip is this - you will be asked if you want wine with your lunchtime and evening meal, we asked for the wine menu and chose one and added the cost to our room but if you order the house wine it's free! This also applies to the other restaurant which is not part of the AI deal.

We had a meal in the other restaurant as part of our deal and it was very nice. Lovely decor and atmosphere. Have had better Moroccan food though.

The location is quite far from the souks and you will need to get a bus or taxi into this area. The hotel supplies hourly buses (apart from lunchtimes) but we just missed one so got a taxi.

There is plenty to do at this hotel. The Animation Team are very good at keeping you entertained.

I can also thoroughly recommend a massage at the spa. Not too pricey and very relaxing. The Hammam was not what I expected, just a sauna and steam room.

I must stress though, that these are just niggles but the hotel is really stunning and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking inwards.
4  Thank 625flarebear
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The hotel staff was kid and caring when got there.
Did not take long to get to take you to your room. The room was cleaned ever day. My hubby and me had a room in a quite place what was nice and not far from the pool and restreauant.

There was lots of food and drinks all day to keep you going. then only down side is the free bus that takes you out to the shops as there a man that shows you around he just take you to the people he nows look like it so you bye things from there then he get some money bfrom the people when your not around as my hub asked to by herps in the markat and he not let him. then nigth time event was good as diffrent every night. Over all i would go back but not on the bus with that man.meet you at the shops.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Caroline J
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Very nice hotel on vast grounds and fairly close to the medina and airport. Rooms are amazing, high ceilings, mine was on the ground floor with a terrace. I only slept one night here before I went to the medina. Since I was getting off a very long flight and in a completely new country to me, I thought this all-inclusive was the easiest solution. And indeed it was. The food was good, wine is so-so. This place is ideal if you have kids. A lot of Moroccans vacation here.
Taxis, well... it's Morocco. anything between 5 to 40 euros. I was so tired after my flight, I paid 20 euros. But if you're up for it, you can bring that down very easily to at least 10 euros.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Vince204
Reviewed 30 January 2013

The hotel was excellent, the rooms huge ,the site well laid out and the range of food options enormous. The staff were well attentive and the free shuttle bus was a welcome feature. I would recommend the hotel again.

3  Thank footloose11Hampshire
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Me and my friend were at this hotel for 4 days - the food was beyond amazing, such a vast selection and the desserts were absolutely fabulous. For the price we paid we got such good value for money, including the bar/nightclub where the entertainment was great on the one night we stayed in. The staff were very friendly, and I have to say very accommodating on any requests we had. It's a beautiful hotel, very clean, and although we didn't do any of the spa treatments, they all looked very good value for money. I would definitely go back to this hotel if I went back to Marrakesh in a heartbeat, I never write reviews but thought this deserved it.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Had a lovely time there last week. The staff are friendly and couldn't be more helpful! The animation team were always laughing and their cooking demos were hilarious. Wish we'd ventured to the entertainment sooner, were cautious as we thought it might be a bit Hi Di Hi and we had other things we wanted to do. Food in the dining room was plentiful and varied enough not to be boring. Even the pickiest eater would have found it difficult not to like something. The previous comments about the pasta station puzzled us as, even though you might have to queue sometimes, the pasta was cooked/heated accordingly to each individuals request. The omelettes at breakfast were cooked fresh to order. The wine was ok and the beer pretty good. Our room was kept really clean, on one occasion we had to ask for towels as they hadn't been replaced. The bed, for me was a little on the hard side, but it was fine for my husband. We didn't find language a problem as I speak French but most of the waiting staff spoke sufficient English, which is actually their third language.

Room Tip: I emailed in advance to ask for a mountain view, this gave us sun on our balcony all day, probably n...
2  Thank susan-Ducis
clubagdal, Service qualité at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

We are happy to kwon that you had a good stay at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina

We hope to see you again with us

Best regards,