“Trip and experience I will never forget...”

Colours of Morocco Day Tours
Ranked #122 of 837 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Colours of Morocco tours organises and offers a variety of tours and excursions all around Morocco. Imperial cities, Atlas mountains , camel trek in the Sahara , berber trail, the atlantic coast ( Agadir , Essaouira ) and the north of Morocco ( Tangiers,Chefchaouen)..a colourful landscape With it's people, their traditions and customs are presented to you to make your own tailor-made trip ..to experience , to live real colours of Morocco.
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip and experience I will never forget...”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

In Feb 2014 I had the opportunity to visit Morocco. It was a 7 day trip, but how well organized and carefully planned by Colours of Morocco so that in such short time my group was able to experience highlights of Morocco; from beautiful coast cities like Agadir and Essaouira, through Ouarzazate to Merzouga and Sahara desert, and through High Atlas Mountains to Marrakech.

Amongst the many beautiful places we visited, for me the highlights of this trip were; a camel ride through desert of Sahara for unforgettable experience of a night in Bedouin camp, and a scenic drive through the High Atlas Mountains with breathtaking views...
I never imagined that I will be able to see such variety of landscape in one country, during one trip!

Yes, we covered a lot of ground, but thanks to our tour guide Mohamed and his passion for the country and knowledge and humor, our drive was filled with interesting facts and history behind places we visited and Morocco in general.

It was truly an unforgettable trip!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank BogusiaV

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best tour we ever had”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband and I have travelled first class all over the world. We chose Colours of Morocco right off the Internet as they were highly rated and well they should be. Mohammed arranged all of our travel from picking us up at airport, riads and tours. He is charming, knowledgeable, caring and truly wants you to have a wonderful time in his country and you do! We will only travel with him and we are going back! Susan and Richard

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sfl836
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Berber Villages and Atlas Mountains”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife and I recently spent 5 days in Marrakech and decided we would like to see something of the Atlas Mountains which, of course, form a wonderful backdrop to the city. We chose a tour offered by Colours of Morocco but booked through Classic Collection our Travel Company.

We were picked up promptly by Mohammed our guide for the day and began the drive towards the mountains which we reached after about an hour or so. On the way Mohammed bought some sweets and a football for the many children we met on the way in the Berber villages. Ultimately we reached our destination at 2000ft a wide valley sheltering under the high peaks.

Throughout the tour Mohammed regaled us with information about the country,
scenery and of course something about religion and politics. Overall the cost was very reasonable especially as we didn't have to share the 4 by 4 so we had lots of space.

We can highly recommend both the company and the guide and hope one day to go back and get over the mountains and into the Sahara.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank david w
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good mix of adventure and fun”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The trip was amazing
He is very knowledgeable and fun
Good planning with him can help you optimize your time

Visited December 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Splendid Introduction to Morocco”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I rarely write reviews on TripAdvisor, exception when something is beyond top notch. When I came online to write a review for Colours of Morocco, it is clear I’m not the only one who felt compelled to write a review due to the fantastic experience!

After touring the Atlas Mountains, Essaouira, Casablanca, and Rabat with Mohamed the last three days, my only regret is I didn’t find him sooner! True to my usual travel form, I arrived in Morocco with only hotels booked in Marrakech and Casablanca (I’ve found getting local suggestions is more interesting than coming in with a planned itinerary). By sheer luck, my hotel in Marrakech recommended Mohamed, who was able help modify my itinerary a bit so I got to see more of the country.

Parts of the tours required long distances of driving, yet they all seemed short since Mohamed was able to discuss a variety of topics and always had great music playing. Conversing with him is like chatting with a friend – he’s always engaged, and you end up on various tangents and covering quite a bit of ground (pun intended!). He drove a very comfortable sport utility vehicle that was quite new and was always courteous and professional, going out of his way to ensure I saw the most possible in every place we visited. Food-wise, he’s also quite knowledgeable and able to provide suggestions from very local to “touristic but good.” Let’s add patience to the list – he kindly and quietly waited for me when I was running late on our last day!

I’m looking forward to another trip with Mohamed soon to explore the other parts of his lovely country! This next time, however, I might break my rule and seek out his opinion prior to arriving to ensure I maximize my experience :)

Visited January 2014