“The best of best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #50 of 508 Hotels in Marrakech
Huntsville, Alabama
“The best of best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

Stayed for 5 days. Truly enjoyed our time here. Got the airport pickup and drop off. Nicely executed.
Our best lunch was by the pool. Fresh grilled meats and seafood.
Dinner at solana was good not great.
Four seasons always pampers their guest no matter what property you are staying at.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
Geneva
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

We booked at Four Seasons Marrakech to attend a wedding in the city.
Our stay was simply perfect.
Hotel location is very convenient, 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes to the main attractions. Our room was spacious with all comfort you might need, matching Four Seasons quality standards.
Service was great with excellent staff from front desk to restaurants, nothing particular to say other than that it's very good. Pools are huge with comfortable lounge chairs and cabanas. Travelling with a 1 year old baby, we enjoyed the family pool and its great staff.
Spa is good with a relaxing atmosphere.
We'll return, that's for sure.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed in the pavilion suite with swimming pool and it was truly amazing ... We have a young baby and all the staff knew her name and we felt so special. They could not do enough for us here. We have stayed at other four seasons hotels and is new hotel is incredible.
Staff are amazing... Thank you to Mohammed at the pool ...always bringing us treats and taking care of us at the family pool.
Housekeeping were excellent.
They bought us breakfast in our room everyday and Allowed me and my baby to use spa facilities everyday indoors...which other hotel does that..??
We took a tour to medina in a VIP range rover was a great experience with an English tour guide.
Food for under 5 was free which is amazing
Now for the spa....hmmm mm....best ever massage I ever had at any hotel!! ladies you really must indulge! As only 3 hrs from London we will be returning ...thank you for a relaxing holiday we are sad to leave soon.

Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank nazia_shamsee
Geneva
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

The regular customers of Four Seasons Hotels will love this one, just opened few months ago. Very quiet in a perfect location, everything is perfect but if you think to find some magic or something reminding you are in Morocco, you will be disappointed. The style of the decoration is totally zen and the suite we had was, as usual, a perfection. The garden is wonderful and very pleasant. The staff is perfect. The restaurant inside the hotel is disappointing and not at the level of the hotel : the decor is just fine for the breakfast, no napkins, just sets and the food " à la carte " absolutly without interest. The spa is fine and the staff and masseuses excellents. At the exception of these remarks, a great place to stay, not far from the souks.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hfrehde, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, 23 September 2011
Dear Angeltwo,
Thank you very much for your review and the constructive comments.
I wanted to let you know that we are working on enriching the ambiance in the hotel and I have also shared your comments about your food & beverage experience with our culinary team and we are in the process of making changes as we speak.
Should you wish to discuss these issues or any other issues further, please do not hesitate to contact me at 00212 524 359 230.
Holger Frehde
Director of Sales & Marketing
Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I went on August 2011 to this Hotel. So, lets start with the rooms. Great bed, king size! Very large room with a enormous bathroom. The tub is so big, i think 3 people can go inside at the same time. The Shower is also so big that i think its enough for 5 people to take a shower at the same time! Great balcony with swimming pool view. Great plasma on the room with lots of international channels. Hotel Decoration: I just love it! I would like to bring most of the decoration to my house!
Swimming pool: One of the best, if not the best swimming pool I've ever been! You have 2 big swimming pools at the hotel, one its more for families and other for couples. The water temperature is wonderful, i cold stay all day inside it! The swimming pool is also very beautiful, very clean, as all the hotel is!
We had lunch by the swimming pool, great hamburger! And dinner at the hotel, my god, it was fantastic! very nice, tasteful, great cuisine.
The staff is always looking if you need anything, they are very helpful. Great Staff!
The gym and the SPA is also great!
There is nothing at this Hotel that i did not like! For me everything was 5 stars and I've been to lots of 5 stars hotels.I think this was the best one, i felt great at this hotel! It was really a great stay!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rcoimbra
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here for work and was treated like royalty. This could be due to the fact that I was one of maybe 40 people in the hotel. Give them business so it can stick around! It's simply decorated with light beige color tones which gives the whole resort a feeling of tranquility. Perfect for those wanting to escape the sometimes overwhelming Medina. This resort is certainly more for the honeymooning couple or for family. Immaculately landscaped gardens with two pools - one adult one and one for kids. You do need to be specific about the "Do Not Disturb" sign though, as the maids came in anyway. I didn't mind so much because they would also leave different food treats every day when I got back to my room. The staff here are all so nice and accommodating, willing to cater to your every need. I only didn't give it 5 stars yet because it's fairly new with some kinks to work out (i.e. the do not disturb sign; another day they didn't have their breakfast buffet when I was expecting to grab something quick on my way out but since they didn't have enough people in the hotel they didn't want to waste food - fair enough reason, just wish I was made aware beforehand). The spa services there were great - had a wonderful Marrakech massage. The restaurant has delicious Moroccan food, but if you try to stray towards the Italian side of the menu you'll be a bit disappointed. The seafood salads though are amazing - ones with shrimp and calamari. Highly recommend this place if you are able to afford this decadent setting.

Room Tip: Received the executive suite and it was perfect! Separate living room/office area from the bedroom.