We spent 5 days at this beautiful hotel and I can't recommend it highly enough. The rooms are stunning, the grounds of the hotel are the nicest I have ever seen - its so lovely to wake up to the sounds of birds singing in the morning.
Its a great place to have children, particularly fussy eaters, as the kids menu is available in all the restaurants at the hotel so parents do not have to be confined to Italian restaurants. There's a great Moroccan restaurant worth trying too.
The staff at this hotel were so incredibly accommodating that we felt very special. Nothing was too much trouble. There are 2 great pools - one adults only and the other for children - but to be honest there was never a time that the kids pool seemed overrun with children.
If you are looking for a relaxing and luxurious experience in Marrakech you really need look no further. This hotel ticks all the boxes, and we are quite picky customers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech