Having stayed at many Four Seasons around the world, Marrakech didn't fail to deliver in any way, another memorable trip, thank you!
Very clean, open, fresh feel, lovely splashes of rich colours and use of delightful fabrics.
Rooms very spacious offering everything you can require. All positioned very central to the main facilities, the only downside in my opinion would be the terraces on the ground floor Pavilion rooms didn't offer much privacy as they are dotted along the pathways.
Lovely spa, not badly priced either considering this is a top five star hotel, book in advance as though very popular.
Main pool with plenty of loungers, cabanas too, frequent pool service, kids pool that was heated again with cabanas for shade in the hotter months.
Great choice of restaurants from poolside casual dining to elegant settings, fantastic selection to choose from and all exceptionally high standards.
Overall you cannot go wrong with Four Seasons, ticks all the boxes, surprised they aren't ranked higher than they are!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech