“Great Hotel”

Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Ranked #52 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Four Seasons is a truly great hotel, with superb staff. The service was impeccable, and the hotel all you could ask for. The management were always around, which in most hotels is not the case. The food was perfect. Fresh roses throughout the hotel were just beautiful.

Cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear John w,

If there is something that makes me excited about your review is that you mention that the leaders were around. Thank you. I believe in a very old Spanish saying that talks about how the eye of the farmer makes the fields more fertile. Indeed I believe that we all need the support, the coach and we need to be there were the guests are. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please John w, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Resort Marrakech

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel, as part of a group (50 people) from Jan 10-14, 2014 and overall our stay was excellent. The deluxe room we had was very spacious, the bed/pillows comfortable and the bathroom extra large and comfortable. The added bonus of a walk-in closet was very handy.

The attention to detail at the hotel was seen throughout our stay, from the welcome goodies left for our 3 yr old son on his child bed, to the service of the famous Moroccan mint tea served in the lobby area around the clock.

Room service and housekeeping were top notch - fast, efficient and very friendly.

The only downside to our stay was the breakfast buffet. Although the food was tasty, there wasn't much variety day after day. We had 4 breakfasts at the hotel and the menu was the same for all of the mornings. The spread included an omelet station, array of pastries and breads, fruits, cereals and hot dishes, but a bit of variety would have been appreciated.

We didn't have a chance to use the kids center or the pool (since we were on a tight schedule with our group), but I'm sure it would have been super based on the walks we made around the vast property.

I'd definitely recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Marrakech.

1  Thank HawaiianIndian
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear HawaiianIndian,

Your review is the perfect example that for us in the Hospitality industry we are, really, as good as our ''last meal''. Here we have been talking about the upgrades to the Breakfast buffet and then we let you down. Please forgive us. I promise, I promise, we take this very seriously. We take your recommendation to improve here very well. I am uploading a picture of the upgraded new stations that we are adding, also the new local flairs that we are bringing now to the table i.e. The Morrocan Batboot, a delicious breakfast spread that we present with freshly made sort of the morrocan style English muffins.

Sorry, I did not tell you who I am. My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Please if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Morroco please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one week with our baby during the month of January and we had a truly wonderful stay. The service was impeccable, delicious food with a very professional restaurant manager - Charles. The staff at the Spa were particularly special in their welcome and after visiting many Spa's around Europe, I can say without doubt the Four Seasons Marrakech have a very special team.
The hotel organised an Apero evening which allowed us to meet other guests and staff over some food and drinks, highlighting again, a very personal touch which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Upon our departure we were waived off by the ever helpful concierge and the hotel manager Nick Yarnell who made us feel so welcome throughout our stay.

Dear S Jardin2014,

I was so lucky when we were able to transfer Charles from our Hotel in Paris the George V. It is great to have his enthusiasm, his know how and his will. I love to see him enthusiastic about our guests experience and crazy about food!

Nick is just the best right hand I could ever have. It makes me feel so happy to hear that he was close to you during your stay and there to bid farewell.

I hope one day you return, or that I may be of any assistance to you within Four Seasons or Morocco, please let me know then. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I took my mother to the Four Seasons Resort in Marrakech for 4 nights over the Christmas period. It was amazing! The accommodation, service and food was all excellent! Everyone was extremely welcoming and helpful. The gardens were beautiful and lying by the pool, having a drink in one of the lounges or visiting the spa provided instant relaxation after exploring the city. I honestly could not fault anything.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear EldonLondon,

You are so graceful, thank you very much for your note. It was very special to have you and your family with us. I do hope that one day you make it back.

I am here, you know, for anything I may be of assistance. I know the team would love to take care of your family again.

Yours respectfully,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have been to many luxury hotels, but FS Marrakech clearly stands out for its superior service and unmatched quality of the staff, which make you feel so welcomed from the moment they pick you up from the airport. Superior degree of care and a desire to go an extra mile. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the morning sun!

Dear Anatoly C,

There is something about the Moroccan hospitality about doing things from the heart. You may have noticed it, when you shake the hand of someone from here, when he sees you are genuinely saying hello, right after the hand shake he or she will touch his heart. Like saying hello straight from their soul. It is very special.

I hope one day you make it back, please let me know, or if I can be of any assistance within Four Seasons or maybe Morocco, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

By reviewing this particular hotel during my last stay in Morocco, I have to say that I regret spending in Four Seasons Marrakech only one night. I find the hotel amazing - the overall architecture and design are so good, and the gardens are absolutely beautiful. These are one of the best that I have seen in Morocco.
The service is perfect, the staff are helpful and polite, the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. The breakfast is generous and tasty. I find very important also is the feeling of relaxation even when you're there for work. I would like to extend my greetings to the staff of the hotel for their efforts to make everybody to feel at ease as much as possible. As I said, the only problem was my too short visit there. Hopefully I will not make the same mistake twice :)))

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Please Strasho N, come back! Let me know when you could come. Send me a note directly, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I can't wait now to have the team together and read your nice note to all. It is very rewarding to read a note from a guest that we were able to make feel good!

You mention about the feel of being relax when working. I am just coming from what we call our Sports and activities day: We, all the employees get together and play all kind of team sports and fun games and activities, then we all eat together a simple barbecue and salads and ice cream. We all work hard together and we all, like today, take the time to share a laugh a bit of sport, a bite to eat. It may be simple but it is huge and I believe that done genuinely it is critical to create an environment where there is a feeling of relaxation and camaraderie when we are at work. So no secret, just sharing and bonding the tough working days and also a bit of fun and sport.

I thank you so much for taking the time to write, and write nice things about your stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here at the Four Seasons for work a few months ago, and our conference was also held here. On the business side, the facilities were beautiful and the staff couldnt be more accommodating to participants.
The guest rooms were modern and comfortable with gorgeous Moroccan style. The local sweets as a welcome gift were a nice touch and the bathroom with a rain shower, large tub, and l'Occitane bath products was luxurious. And this is a very small thing, but I loved how you could dim the lights in the bathroom and room. A personal patio with comfy chairs right outside our bedroom doors made a great place to sit in the evening or early morning with coffee.
The food was amazing, a blend of Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and international cuisine such as American pancakes or French macaroons.
One of the other amazing aspects of the resort is the decor, and the attention to detail in terms of how the furnishings, accents and color pallets were selected. Every other day a selection of fresh roses are placed in all common spaces, and it really fills the air. Another nice touch.
Lastly, the staff are attentive and very hospitable.
If your priorities in Marrakech are luxury and service, this is the place for you. If you want to be in touch with the culture and the core of the city, I suggest finding a quaint riad in the old town.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Gabriella620,

I know it would be completely inappropriate, but as a metaphor, I would say, please forgive me, that if you were around the resort right now I would run to give you a huge hug!!!

Thank you very much for your review, for noting little and small things. My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

If I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Morocco please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,