Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
  • Pool
US$138
US$104
1,452 results
All reviewsfamily pooladult poolpavilion roomrange roverbeautiful resortkids clubwalk in wardrobepool servicerooftop barpool restaurantminutes from the airportclose to the airportlarge balconymain buildingla mamouniatennis courtsa short taxi ride
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great property with beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains. Service was efficient and friendly. We spent a coupe of nights here after spending a couple of nights in a Riad in the middle of the Medina, completely different experiences each good in their own way.
Service was great, grounds and property are beautiful, room was large and had all the confidences including a beautiful balcony. Pool area was great and services was efficient and friendly. Could have had better selection of traditional dishes in the menu though.
It was an easy cab ride to many of the sights, but not within walking distance.
Spa experience was superb, hamam was beautiful and we really enjoyed our experiences. Don't ever hi k I've been so thoroughly scrubbed in all my life!
Room service was great, we asked for Moroccan crepes which were not I the menu and they were delivered with no fuss. This being said, prices in the hotel were very high for food and beverage.
We did encounter a coulee of hiccups at check out which were eventually resolved but was rather unpleasant as we tried to make out way to the airport: at first they could not figure out how to apply a Four Seasons gift card towards our charges but finally figured it out, then they said their credit card machines were not working. I understands that, but it felt like they wanted us to pay cash which we had not planned for (several hundred dollars). As I mentioned they figured it all out in the end, but would've been a different experience without nth is hiccup.

Room Tip: Ask for or pay for a room with a mountain view, higher floor of possible.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This hotel is amazing. You get a good feel for the Moroccan culture. The service is fantastic and the rooms are unbelievable. The only thing missing is a good gift shop - they only have a small boutique and it only sells a few things. There was no place to buy drinks, snacks or toiletries. Highly recommended though!

Room Tip: I am pretty sure any room there is amazing.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Maybe there are better located hotels but we would really come back if Marrakesh comes into our travel plans again.
Things did not start well. We were not picked up by a Range Rover as arranged but by a van instead same when we went to dinner that night. The next morning same van was waiting. A quick complain with the concierge was enough to get the Range Rover through the whole stay.
The Pavilion suite is roomy with two full bathrooms but ours was at the end of a long corridor, our private garden and sun bathing area facing a wall... The hotel was almost empty so why do that? I did complain the next day but since we had unpacked I told front desk I did not want to change.
The above would normally make me give an average rating but during the stay we noticed how staff made their best to make our stay the best possible.
During our 4 day stay we noticed small things which are important. When going to the breakfast buffet for another round, previous plate was quickly removed and a new set of silver was placed on the table. Most of times in other hotels we have to ask waiter for a new set...
We wanted to have dinner at the hotel Italian restaurant but it was closed on Monday (so as Sunday) so, since we did not want Moroccan food, we had two options either go out or eat again at the hall restaurant with a very limited menu. Since room service had a larger menu I asked to order from that menu. After a quick authorization from the manager, we had what we wanted. Waiters were simply fantastic, especially because they did know the dishes they kept the chef on the phone so they could explain them to us, not mentioning the warm smile of the lovely waitress. My wife and I were really happy.
Bellmen and drivers were all polite, nice and helpful. House keeping just perfect. Concierge arranged for a full time guide Abdul a very good and educated guide. By the way prices in Medina are much higher than in the new city stores.
When driving us to the airport the hotel driver, like in most Asian countries, took us to the check in and handled luggage and boarding passes. I do recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Suites are roomy bit avoid the suites with gardens facing a wall. It seems some regular rooms have much better views.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 47carlosm
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear 47carlosm,

It has passed some time since your last visit and I wonder if you are thinking about taking a break from work and the hussle and bussle of Lisbon. Specially now in the next few days as the City becomes crazy with the Champions final. Would you come back!

I would love to have you back and take care of you. I was so thankful for your kindness during your review. You could have only felt for the things that did not go right but the emotional connection and the genuine care for your stay made the difference. We have used your review over and over to learn from it.

My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com. Please let me know when you return.

Yours Cordially,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel is just pure class. You walk in and immediately feel calm. The service is top notch, the bedrooms are fantastic - my room had a balcony with the mountains in the background and the food just stunning. Highly recommend this gem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cufccaroline
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear cufccaroline,

It feels great to hear your comment. Thank you so much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

It feels great because although it is late at night now, after a long day, it gives me a lot of energy to come back tomorrow to the morning briefing and share it with the team. And use it to let us all see that all that effort they are putting to take care of the guests is worthy.

Please cufccaroline, if I may ever be of any assistance within Morocco, Marrakech or Four Seasons please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours cordially,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We absolutely loved this hotel! it was simply beautiful and breathtaking. The Moroccan architecture and the riad design is lovely The staff were the friendliest I have seen anywhere else, always greeting you with a smile, rooms are lovely and clean with great views. We loved the design of the bathroom with the unusual looking bath tub. The hotel premises is huge and there are places to relax everywhere, the poolside, the garden, the cultural center. I cannot say enough about the spa, its lovely, be sure to do the Moroccan hamman before you leave or just simply enjoy the Jacuzzi and the warm ambience of the place. I would recommend the four seasons without hesitation and would certainly be back.

Room Tip: ask for the atlas views
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Yashua2011,

I am so happy that you mentioned our Marifa Cultural Center in your note. I know that Mariam and the rest of the girls put a fantastic effort in offer a little and well researched quality ´´souk´´ in the middle of the Resort that is a jewel.

We have been super lucky to receive Verena. all the way from the Georges V in Paris. She has an incredible passion to the Spa.

I am really lucky today, as I read your note and there is TODAY lots of things to be proud of. We have been working hard and we continue to do it, bringing a genuine Morocco feeling to what we do. In just a few days Solano will bring in more senses of Morocco from the music to the last tagine. It is fascinating to see Armig and Charles and Sylvain the pastry Chef and all the Sous Chefs and Marc the BIG chef working together to bring more flavors in. I hope you come back to enjoy it.

You know that we were very honored to have you with us and it is very special that you took the time to write. Please please let me know if in the future I may be of assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,