The weather what not that gorgeous but just fair enough to use the pool. the kids loved it so much, they just long to go back. The welcoming in the room on Valentine' day was brilliant, as well as all the attentions the personnel had with us and our 3 little devils. I do recommend the Kids for all seasons club where even the most "bored -I-like-Nothing" kind of kid will be queuing to get there first thing in the morning. And, us, mothers, going solo on holidays without our husband for the fist time we could enjoy the Marrakech sun as well as the visits to the Souk and the spa. Just the best February holidays ever !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech