Great pool scene. Great service. Great overall ambiance. BEST ROOM SERVICE IN THE GAME. This is the place to stay if you want to visit Marrakech but dont want to feel gross/dirty/crowded/overwhelmed. It is about 5 min cab from Medina (center of town), and the setting of the hotel makes you feel like youre in an exotic country. The restaurants are just ok (food not great/over priced), and the spa is just ok (overpriced). But the room service is ON POINT. The rooms are spacious, very large bathrooms, great products, very clean, very quiet, and very nice hotel staff. Very reasonable rooms also at about $400/night. Will stay again on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech