Went only to snoop around and to eat lunch. We ordered chicken curry that turned out to be more chicken than curry. Still very new so needs time to mature. At moment little sense of place, few trees, lots of cement. Beautiful water features. You can sense it's corporate-owned and expect it to be what it is, a safe reliable oasis for the very wealthy. Banker friendly beige tones and plush pinks in public areas. A bit far from town but if you don't mind spending time with golfers from America this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech