“Hit and Miss”

Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Ranked #51 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stated here for 4 night break. What I find really annoying is when you make a very specific request regarding your room reservation which is totally ignored. You then waste the 1st day of your break getting the issue rectified, which did happen but you really expect better in a Four Seasons. Rooms are very comfortable with every amenity. Service needs tightening up, it's all a bit hit and miss - especially pool service. However, both service and food in Arancino was outstanding and would return just to eat here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Katkin1965,

Please come back as you say. I know Federico will be super happy to see you again in Arancino,. I can´t wait to share your nice food comments also with Francesco. They have been working very hard to bring the quality of Arancino up. I promise you that if you let me know before we will get right room allocation no matter how full we are, no more misunderstandings. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fouseasons.com

Cordially,

Felix

Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

After 7 days touring Morocco, we stayed at the Four Seasons for our last 4 nights. It was a perfect way to end our trip. Our deluxe room was lovely, large, and comfortable.
Had buffet breakfasts, poolside restaurant lunches, pizza at Italian. Also had French mani at spa and used laundry service. Totally satisfied with everything. Just what I expect from a Four Seasons.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lillian C

Dear Lillian C,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a long way back home for you and I appreciate so much that you took the time to write. Thank you. I hope one day I may be able to help you in anyway whether is Morocco or within Four Seasons, I hope you let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

When I planned our trip to Morocco and figured out there was a 4Seasons in Marrakesh I had no doubt this was the perfect place , so I booked it for Christmas. As always 4 Seasons did its best and we had the great service and cozy atmosphere , typical of the chain. My mother and I got a terrible food poising (I even passed out and started vomiting like crazy) and the hotel staff was really attentive and cared for us. This is way better than the other big hotels in city, and beats the beautiful and charming ryads.
ps: the pools are beautiful, so sad it was too cold for a late afternoon swim.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank blondcybu
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear blondcybu,

I can not wait to read your note to the team. To let them see that it is worthy all the effort to show genuine concern for the guests. To be real and to care because it matters.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Please let me know if in the future I may be of help within Four Seasons or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 1 May 2014

amazing hotel and service . the staff they are so professional I'm sure the managers of this hotel they are very qualified to be manager in four season hotel to choose they perfect team . food is great . room is very nice

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tags2014
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear E101,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am reading your review and thinking how important has been to connect with you. You would have not been so gracious in your rating and your comments otherwise.

When the wrong this comes to your table it can be just a tiny spot on your meal experience or a major negative feeling about the attention to detail and listening of the Resort. Thank you.

I know that you are planning to come back. Please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a wonderful stay here, the staff are all very polite and helpful. The hotel grounds are beautiful and very peaceful, and everything is well maintained. The food is lovely and despite receiving the wrong meal due to a language barrier, we were not disappointed. The rooms are fairly spacious, with a lovely balcony area. My only concerns were some miscommunications from concierge but it was quickly sorted, and the very small gym....but then most people would not be visiting the gym on a leisure trip to Marrakech!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank E101

Dear E101,

Yours Cordially,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with exceptional service. The staff are wonderful and do everything to make your stay a pleasure. The kids club and young adults club were the best I have seen. The parties in the evening for the children were fabulous and the staff were caring and enthusiastic. There were activities suitable for my 5 year old and 10 year old boys.

The breakfast buffet and the Italian restaurant were both excellent and very well managed. It is clear that the entire hotel is very well managed - the concierge, the pool boys and the staff at the spa were superb. Even the hotel shop is amazing and sells the highest quality items made in Morocco.

There were beautiful displays of roses everywhere and rooms and bathrooms were lovely. It is hard to fault the hotel in any way but it could do with one more restaurant. The hotel is so wonderful that it is difficult to leave and the food choice can be limiting after a week's stay. It would be good if the lunchtime pool restaurant remained open at night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jo G,

It is very late at night, and I am seating down going over the reviews and responding them. Truth to be told, I am a bit tired after the full day running around but when I read your note it brings energy in me. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about us and the team. I am Felix Murillo the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. We have opened a few times Azzera, the Outdoor Restaurant around the pool at night, and it is true that it becomes quite lovely.
Please Jo G let me know when you return, or if I may be of assistance within Morocco or Four Seasons, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Cordially,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very good hotel close to the airport and 10 minutes drive from the Medina. Overall a good experience but lacking in Moroccan charm.
Called reception three times regarding a car booking but was never called back - even after being promised i would be. Not what i would expect from the Four Seasons.
Room service was an odd experience as i felt they were haggling me to order more.

Room Tip: Best to ask for a room with a view over the pools or the grounds. Try not to have a room on the grou...