We have just returned from 4 nights from this amazing hotel with our 9 year old son. As one expects from Four Seasons, first class service (from the moment you are collected from the airport), fantastic location close to the City Centre, stunning and such tranquil grounds and superb food throughout (albeit we did hear that the Moroccan buffet seemed overpriced, we did not try this). The staff certainly make this hotel, there were too many mention but I will single out Myriam who was superb with tips and recommendations outside of the hotel. We had a lovely Executive Room with an amazing balcony located close to the young adult centre (our son spent a lot of time here - pool, table football, table tennis, basketball, Wi, X Box etc.) and the fabulous family pool. We loved the roof top Morrocan terrace bar, the lobby bar / restaurant, the Italian restaurant and the Azzera Grill (at lunchtimes). The courtesy cars which take you into the City anytime between 6&10pm are superb as is negotiating your way home with the local taxi drivers ! We enjoyed our horse and carriage trip around the Medina / City Centre and can thoroughly recommend the Pearl (for roof terrace drinks at sun set, one of the best views of Marrakech), the Le Grand de La Poste restaurant and the amazing roof terrace restaurant at La Sultana - you must have a walk around this collection of stunning riads. The hotel is not cheap but it's Four Seasons and you pay for what you get in terms of service, nothing is too much trouble. The complimentary wifi is always well received too (unlimited devices) although this may have been part of our room package. The only downside was the old towel problem at the pool, it was half term so it was busy and it still baffles / annoys me that people put towels down at 8:30am in the morning and do not use the beds for 5 hours (people next to us), this cannot continue when the hotel is busy and when families are looking for sun beds. Also thought the pool bar service was a little slow at times but these minor negatives will not stop us from returning in the future sometime. Big thanks to all the staff at this Four Seasons, our son, James wants to return tomorrow.....PS the breakfast is awesome!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech