“Breathtaking. It is.”

Toubkal Guide Day Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you´re outdoorsy, go for a hike in a national park at the feet of the Atlas Mountains. Waterfalls and other natural beauty are in good supply. The tour provides good information on the park. The guides allow you to choose the difficulty of your hike, including factors such as altitude climbed and the specific types of sights that you would like to see. In any case, you can expect to be brought to many beautiful vantage points. Come with hiking gear.
Helsingborg
“Breathtaking. It is.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I injured my foot 2 days before our five-day trekking and Jamal did his best to help me. His best guide Mohammed (who speaks good english) guided me and my son in a safe and excellent way. We started a bit easier the first day and we managed to go up to JbelToubkal the last day! It was awesome. Absolutely amazing! Hassan made the food and he gave us the power to make it happen. I can recommend you to book your trekking with toubkalguide.com.
The locals (and the tourists trekking in High Atlas) are very friendley. This is a good way to support them. Eco-tourism.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Toubkal trek and desert tour”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thanks to Jamal and his team for making our tour so memorable, from the time we were picked up in Marrakech to the extra day trip to Essaouira at the end. Our guide Hicham was fun, informative and kept us safe at all times and we learned a lot about the Berber people and their way of life along the way. Our transport was a spacious and comfortable mini-van, driven expertly by Carlos who was a real character...each road trip was a fun trip with Carlos!
The extended four-day climb to Toubkal allowed the group to acclimatize and we got to climb the wonderful Ouanoukrim before tackling Toubkal itself and descending to Imlil. Throughout the four days we struggled to finish our food - because there was just so much of it, freshly prepared and delicious - no wonder the other trek staff wanted to hang out in our tent!
Our accommodation was of a consistently good standard, with plenty of homely and traditional Berber hospitality included. I would not choose to change any of the hotels or riads selected by Jamal.
All in all a great trip with some top memories of Morocco thanks to Toubkal Guide!

1 Thank Mister_Craig2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Toubkal trek plus desert excursion”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We booked a private tour (2 persons plus guide) that combined a two day trek from Imlil to Jebel Toubkal, and a 3 day/2night desert excursion stopping in Dades gorge (1 night) and desert Berber camp (1night). Quite an amazing experience for both tours. Definitely recommend our guide, Mohamed Amzil, he was simply fantastic. He was extremely patient and always happy and flexible. He went far out of his way to make sure our trip was the best it could possibly be. He speaks nearly flawless English and is simply fun to chat with and learn about morocco. Definitely one of the best experiences my wife and I have had traveling.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“May 2014”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Booked this trip on line. We had a wonderful day out. Our guide picked up us promptly and we had a smooth drive up into the mountains. I could not walk far as awaiting knee surgery but I was extremely well looked after. When I wanted to go further but could not 2 mules were arranged for myself and friend to ride on , which was another unforgettable experience. We were just sorry we had not arranged for an overnight stay. We would have liked to stay longer. Everyone we met was friendly and we had a superb lunch served on a terrace with breath taking views. Thank you to everyone. We would certainly recommend the services of this company.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lynn G
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“4 Day Toubkal Tour”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the best experience I have had when out trekking in the mountains.
Across the 4 days (of which 3 were to Toubkal and back) we had a fantastic time.
The scenery was outstanding and the guide the same - he could not do enough to make our experience enjoyable.
Staying in a Riad at the start and end of the trip made a fabulous time even better.
This was our first time to Morocco and certainly wont be the last.
Jamal is the perfect host and his organisation was perfect.

Without reservation I would highly recommend

Visited May 2014