“Morocco Key are excellent”
Review of Morocco Key Travel

Morocco Key Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Morocco Key Travel is an officially approved Transport and Solidarity Travel Agency, specialized in Nature, Culture, Adventure, Sports Tourism and much more.We escort you, since 1999, in all your Moroccan adventures by : Adapting our routes to your desires Privileging customization Combining quality services and respect for the environment Fostering cultural and human discoveries:Our team, managed by Youssef Oubza, with a 20 years experience in Moroccan tourism, is ready to listen to you and offer suggestions on:Custom made trips. All inclusive stays. Tourist circuits Individual or group transport Tourist guide services Sports activities (trekking; ATV, Quad and 4x4 treks)Sahara safaris. Organization of events. We offer you all our means for a successful trip:20 years at the service of tourists coming from all countries A multi-lingual team of approved professionals A fleet of new vehicles (cars, mini-bus and 4x4)A network of hosting partnerships (hostels, hotels, camping)Sporting activity suggestions. Knowledge of Morocco and its traditions. We organize everything for an enriching and comfortable experience to suit your desires. So we wait to welcom you in Morocco.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My partner Rina and I just finished a two week trip with Ibrahim from Morocco Key. We had booked a custom tour with a few uncommon requests and Yousef and Ibrahim did everything they could to make our trip what we wanted.
We traveled from Marrakech through to Tangier Med and had an excellent time. This was Thanks to their honesty, professionalism and uplifting attitude.
If anyone is interested in further detail, please contactme or read the stories I have published on my Travelogue: www.chadeglinton.com

1  Thank ChadEglinton

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I have traveled to many different countries, and I must say that going to Morocco was truly an amazing experience.

Part of of the reason was our amazing guide Youssef. He took care of everything for us. We were four women traveling, and at first I was a little hesitant to to go Morocco, I had some safety concerns, traveling with my mother, my daughter and friend. I can honestly say that I felt 100% safe all the time.

My favorite memory of this trip is riding camels out into the desert and spending the night in tents, let's just say luxurious tent accommodations. It was wonderful! A great night of food and entertainment in the middle of the desert, it was so peaceful.

We traveled with Youssef for several days and each day was a new adventure, I really felt that we saw every aspect of Moroccan life. It is so nice when you travel to get a real understanding of the people and their customs, you feel you have a connection to that country forever.

I simply can not say enough about this wonderful country and the professionalism and courtesy shown to us by Morocco Key Travel.

Lastly I feel that some of the everyday conversations I had with Youssef will be with me forever he has such a great personality and is so much fun. Everything will always be "fantastic like plastic". Will you have your tea "with" or "with out" (meaning sugar). I drink mint tea everyday and it is always "with". Thank you Youssef !!!

2  Thank TammarieSmith
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We are both very experienced travellers, both of us found Morocco Key Travel excellent. Youssef our guide was knowledgeable, experienced and highly professional. The company certainly deserves a five star award from trip advisor.
The fairly new Toyota Landcruiser was comfortable for our four day trip. Day 1 we visited Ait Ben Haddou and Dades Gorge and stayed in a delightful hotel Chez Pierre, which delivered the most outstanding high French Cuisine, in a comfortable dining room with a lovely wood burner and very helpful staff.
Day 2 we visited the Valley of the roses and Todra Gorge and continued to Erg Chebbi in time to meet our desert guide on the edge of the Sahara.
Camel trekking was an experience , especially during the beautiful sunset towards the Berber nomad tented desert camp inside the dunes.
The table was set, the woodfire lit, a hot shower ready and Berber music and songs filled the air by the fire. A comfortable tent and wonderful food and evening provided by Youssef and his family.
Day 3. A beautiful sunrise and camel ride back through the desert to meet Youssef and our transport. We visited Draa Vally. Youssef was kindly enough to help and agree to provide passage to two girls from London in distress after a bad experience with a local taxi driver.
We arrived in Ouarzazate in time for dinner and in again a stunning location. Hotel Darchamaa was certainly to be commended on its standards and comfort.
Day 4
Firstly we visited the Kasbash in Ouarazate than drove through Tizi N Tichka back to Marrakech.
A memorable four days,(1500 km) thanks to Youssef and Morocco Key Travel. Thank you.

2  Thank H V
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Our one week trip to Morocco was one to never forget. We have travelled extensively in Europe and Asia and our first in Africa was very memorable. Morocco Key Travel did all the planning and accommodating our requests was just perfect. Youssef's efficient planning, Ibrahim's warm welcome at MARAKKECH, Mohammed's excellent driving and Ali's historical and cultural insights of Morocco from MARAKKECH, the High Atlas to Ait Ben Haddou, the magical Dades Gorges and Gorges Todra, Quarzazate, Merzouga to Fez was first class all the way. The destinations and sites we visited were beautiful and magical. Youssef's wonderful and exciting welcome after our sunset dessert camel ride to our camp destination at Erg Chibbi was the icing on the cake. The campsite (glamsite - equipped with toilet and bath) was comfortable and well equipped. Youssef served an amazing dinner and the team also entertained us with wonderful Berber music. Every single person we encountered on this trip including the tour guides in MARAKKECH (Said) and FEZ (Kahlid) were all knowledgeable, honest, courteous, accommodating and pleasant. I highly recommend Morocco Key Travel.
Shukran Youssef!

1  Thank Marina C
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I decided to surprise my wife with a trip to Morocco. Since we are not experienced travelers I did a search for agencies that could help me arrange the trip. I used TripAdvisor and got the name of several agencies. I emailed them for itineraries and prices and Moroccan Key Travel seemed to have the best deal, and the hotels (riads) seemed very nice. I exchanged emails with Youssef and we agreed on a price. Youssef then asked for a deposit through Western Union. This made me nervous. I asked some friends who are experienced travelers and they said that this is not uncommon. I emailed Youssef about my concerns, and he said to forget about the deposit and long as we promise to actually go. Due to his trust I decided to send the deposit. We arrived at the airport and we were greeted with a warm smile by Youssef's brother Ibrahim, who we would later address by his childhood nickname Brho. Brho is a big man with a bigger heart. We went to Rabat, Meknes, Fez, Ouarzazete, Volubilis, and our favorite, Erg Chebbi, as well as other areas. The sights, sounds and smells were all fascinating for us. Our riads were all beautiful and comfortable, particularly in Meknes, Ouarzazete and in the desert, although there was some air conditioning issues. We traveled in a large well appointed 4 wheel drive Toyota that was very comfortable. The trip was an amazing experience for us, and a big part of that was Brho. His English was sufficient for us to communicate very well, and we learned a great deal from him. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the music of Tinariwen together. He is originally from the desert area and he talked of his youth and how his heart is still there. Perhaps it was his influence but my wife and I truly loved our experience in the desert (except for my camel ride). We had a chance to spend an extra night there instead of Marrakesh and we passed it up. That was a mistake on our part. I highly recommend Moroccan Key Travel. Youssef did an amazing job and we will never forget Brho.

1  Thank Jamnes S