“OK Japanese if you are craving Japanese”
Review of Ocha Sushi

Ocha Sushi
Ranked #641 of 919 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were craving Japanese food so we tried Ocha Sushi. We were not expecting amazing Japanese in Morocco but it wasn't bad. We ordered some sushi and Kakiage udon. Udon was pretty nice.. the soup was a little weak but the noodle was excellent. Sushi was ok.. If I am back in Marrakech, I would go back, I think. They deliver to your hotel too.

モロッコ料理に飽きたので行ってみました。あまり期待はしていませんでしたが海外の日本食レストランにしてはまあまあ美味しかったです。かき揚げうどんとお寿司の細巻きを頂きました。おうどんは汁がちょっと薄かったですが麺は美味しかったです。きしめんのような麺でした。ホテルまで配達もしてくれるそうです。

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was a bit surprised by the service here. I came here and waited for my fiance. The server was constantly telling me I was beautiful and making remarks, then when my fiance came, he stopped. VERY unprofessional. I expect this type if service in the stands within the Medina, not at a restaurant in the Gueliz! The sushi was ok, I have had better in Marrakesh.

1  Thank CMBen
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Horrible Sushi, not fresh. Poor quality. Go somewhere else.
Almost looks like Sushi and tasted very bad. The rice was a paella rice, has nothing to do with Sushi.
Awfull... Awfull... Awfull

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

In general the food was of a very poor quality and not really fresh.
Interior really basic and cold.
Service very friendly and warm.
Altogether poor.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We first came here in 2011 and could honestly say we've never had sushi as good as this. Really pleased its still here and happy to see the eclectic mix of races enjoying the high quality available. Very reasonably priced, to the detriment of my belly - my eyes followed my wallet and ordered everything!! Also, try the frappes and smoothies and the tea and the......... must I go on?