“A nice pleasant experience”
Review of Hammam Lalla

Hammam Lalla
Ranked #58 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friends and I visited the hammam a couple of days ago and the experience was nice. We got the 450 dirham offer for 400 dirham each as there was 4 of us.

The inside does not have the best interiors but is adequate no wow factors. However the scrubs and massage were just right.

Will recommend and return next time I am in town.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I visited Hammam Lalla at the start of March when I was in Marrakech with my mother. We stumbled upon this place and were do pleased we did.
Previously we had had an over-priced hammam at out hotel where the staff were polite but very formal and the atmosphere was not warm and friendly like at Hammam Lalla's.
At Lalla's it was like turning up at your friend's house and having a chat and a mint tea in her cozy lounge before having a hammam and a massage.
The hammam was carried out by a bubbly and friendly girl who sang the whole way through. The massage was as hard or soft as you liked and you left feeling like a new person. It was a fantastic way to end an afternoon of walking around the souks.
The owner of the hammam even gave us a great discount the next time we went back to her... and it was well worth going back even without the discount.
Very friendly, very warm, very welcoming and great hammams and massages.
Thoroughly recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We at first were hesitant ,but the owner made us feel safe and welcome. It was clean , relaxing ,and peaceful compared to the other hammams we tried. The hour massage was the best ever - she had strong hands and knew exactly where I needed deep tissue. It was also not rushed as some of the others make u feel. Its not a place to come if u are shy in your bday suite !

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We come to this and it is not cost that money. Massage was terrible, the girl didn't know what to do with the Laying body, towels smells like many times used, everything is so unclean. And attitude was so inaccurate. Better to choose another Hammam.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2011

this was my first hammam and massage experience. i had and excellent time i found the girls to be really friendly. i dont really speak alot of french but found the reception staff were very patient. my friend and i were shown round the place and had the price structure explained to us. we booked for the next day. i was asked several times during the hammam if the water was too hot, and if i was feeling ok, after the hammam i was taken to the massage tables where i recieved an hour massage that has got to be one of the most relaxing experiences i have ever had. i found the place to be clean and well looked after. my friend enjoyed the experience soo much that he booked himself in again on the day we were set to fly from marrakech. easily worth the 20 pounds we paid!