“Expensive for Marrakech” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro Thai

Bistro Thai
Ranked #489 of 830 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Paris, France
“Expensive for Marrakech”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

While the decor looks authentic I did not see many thais. The food was nice but lacking in that essential ingredient, coco milk. I had duck and it was dry (clearly not freshly cooked). Staff were pleasant.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank martin m

Marrakech, Morocco
“Nice spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant last March,everything was perfect, good food, professional service and nice atmosphere.
I will definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Aziz E
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have travelled all over the world and did not expect one of my most memorable dining experience in Marrakesh. Sushi and Thai food very tasty. Attentive staff, pleasant atmosphere, good wine selection and fantastic live music. Recommend without any reservation.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tejdd06
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I went with my fiancee to this Thai restaurant unsure of what to expect. The food was delicious - we agreed it is some of the best Thai we have ever had - and the portion sizes were good. The cost is high compared to other meals you might have at different spots around the city but I know exactly where I will be going next time I am in the mood for Thai.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good food but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere else and just happened across this place so popped in for lunch.
Looked really nice, very quiet, which suited me fine. Was told straight away there was no sushi or any Japanese food so chose chicken and veg pancake rolls (75) very tasty and plenty of them. Tried to order a sea food stir fry but was told no prawns so ordered chicken and ginger stir fry (130) which was a large portion and very tasty washed down with 2 Heineken (50 ea). Very nice place, tasty food, slight wait but I hope that was because everything was cooked from scratch. I wanted to stay longer but there were 2 kids constantly running around screaming which spoiled it for me however food and atmosphere excellent for a £20 lunch.

1 Thank GI1962