I didn't like this hostel. It was in a great location and the washrooms were usable and I didnt see any bugs or anything. Just some things below that annoyed me.
- Garbage breakfast, odd tasting coffee, skimpy on the mint tea.
- Rude cleaning lady's (that are very rough with things. So please pack everything away before you leave your room, including charges as they might get broken).
- The two guys running this place seemed really odd. One guy was just so fake with his personality (the tanned one) that I didn't care to converse with him at all. and the other guy was really touchy with some of the woman at this hostel and not professional at all. Really odd too asking people for their facebook names so that they can add them.
- I met some great/interesting people at this hostel, but don't look for anything more than a place to sleep/shower at this hostel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.