“Fantastic experience and great value for money”

Tafraout Voyage Day Tours
Ranked #348 of 884 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The travel agency Tafraout Voyage Inter organizes excursions, trips and tours from Marrakech to several destinations in Morocco. You’ll find day trips to Essaouira, to Ouzoud Cascades, the Ourika Valley, Ouarzazate and its Kasbahs and many other destinations. You can also visit the imperial cities of Morocco such as Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Marrakech. Our range of quality products offers several activities such as Quads, trekking, balloon … You can also take advantage of special offers to attend a Fantasia accompanied by a traditional dinner of quality. Your comfort is our priority, that’s why we offer you a fleet of several luxury minibus (Mercedes H1, ​​Hyundai). Our drivers, experienced and multilingual, will be pleased to answer all your needs and questions. If you want to rent a car, take advantage of our vehicle fleet of over 70 vehicles in all categories. Finally, do not hesitate to contact us or if you wish, you can come to our agency in Marrakech
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Excellent friendly service and a great value for money. Incredible views and great stops. Well organized.

8  Thank Chloeomarks

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We arranged to go to the Sahara desert for 3days and 2nights. The travel to the desert was long but broken up by lots of breaks and visits to various interesting places like the kasbahs. We stayed in a lovely hotel with amazing views and the Sahara desert was well worth the travel. We went to the Erg Chebbi dunes which are exactly the pictures that you see on google. We had 2 camel rides (one at sunset and one at sunrise). It was indescribable. The guides were amazing and so accommodating- even letting us sleep user the stars!!! Our driver was also wonderful, making sure we were okay and taking breaks hen we needed. Would strongly recommend this to anyone because it was amazing and still can't quite believe what I've just done! And great value for money!!!

7  Thank romi1331
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We went for 2 days and one night to the desert. First day we visited the Kasbah Ait Ben-Haddou, was quite nice, but we had to pay extra 25 DH :/
Soon after Zagora we took the Dromedar to the desert and we have seen the sun set :)
As we arrived at the camp we got tea and dinner (big Tajine and Orange with cinnamon). The people played music, sang and danced - was very nice. We slept in the tents/huts (comment: there are enough blankets and so on, so don't carry anything with you, you won't freeze). In the morning we got up at 5 am., had breakfast and we rode back with the Dromedar (35 minutes). On the way back to Marrakesch we visited a Berber art museum and had dinner on the way.

The staf in the desert was very nice and spoke many languages. The bus driver was unfriendly and didn't speak any language except Arabic :/
The bus ride was very very hot and unpleasant (bumpy).
All in all it was nice but next time I take the 3 days and 2 night tour ;)

8  Thank AustrianGirl1991
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We had been looking for a day trip to get out of Marrakech, but weren't sure that it would be worth the 50-60 euros that we kept getting quoted. The manager at our riad suggest these guys and we were so glad they did. The driver came to the door of our riad to pick us up and then picked up 3 other couples. Fortunately, everyone spoke English, which made it easy to make friends on our tour--couldn't tell if that was planning by the tour company or just our luck. The driver stopped for us to ride camels (no one wanted to) and at some sort of herb selling place, where they presented us with things we could buy. To me, those stops were unnecessary, but I think if we would have said as a group that we didn't want to go there, then we could have moved on sooner. They then took us to a restaurant that was gave us the worst meal I had during my 10 day trip. (The veggie tagine was edible, it just didn't taste of anything). Then we finally were introduced to our local guide and began our trek to see the Ouzoud Waterfalls. This part was awesome. We climbed up and up and up. There were so many great views and our guide did a great job of making sure that we went at a pace suitable for everyone. Walking shoes are a must as you will be climbing and you may get wet, but it was all worth it for the incredible views. It was a bargain at 200 rand each (and some in our group said that they paid only 150 rand). I would definitely book with this agency again!

8  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Hey I'm Laura from Mexico and I really enjoy the trip!!! I met new friends there who I could share this amazing experience.
It was my first time in a dromedary and it was awesome: The staff was nice in every moment during the trip. In the dessert the dinner was delicious and I learnt so much about the culture here.
For the next time for sure I'll do the trip for 3 days and 2 night.

6  Thank Kifkif M