“Kamal - Best tour guide ever”

Moha Camino Bereber - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BERBERWAY MOROCCO TOURS, We are a dedicated travel company, specialized in Morocco private and cultural tours, covering the most interesting and most popular parts of Morocco. we are offering guided private tours , 4 x 4 tours and cultural tours for singles, couples, families and groups all around Morocco .Our Expedition provides day trips, camel trekking in the desert and cultural tours of Morocco with the opportunity to visit some of the most cherished and fascinating sites. Feel free to check our programs and tours, you can stick to one or create your own. SO, if you would like to get the most out of your visit, get in touch with us and tell about what and where you’d like to visit and we’ll be able to suggest a tour to suit you and your pocket
Vienna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kamal - Best tour guide ever”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I booked three full individual day tours with Camino Bereber and was guided by Kamal, who is an excellent tour guide and driver. Knowing now the traffic and streets of Morocco, it is of importance, to have an excellent driver, too. Kamal showed me very special places and he is great in finding the right things you might like, even if it is not part of the program. He knows what you want and senses would could be of interest for you. He seems to know each single corner of Morocco and his background as a member of a Berber family made my trips with him unique. Thank you Kamal for these wonderful days with all these incredible impressions !

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ellaVienna

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to explore Morocco”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We have recently returned from a trip to Morocco and did a 4 day, 3 night trip from Fes to Essoauria with Camino Berber. Overall the experience was fantastic. Our guide, Hassan, was very knowledgable and his english was excellent. We gained a deeper understanding of the country and especially the Berber culture. The 2 nights in the Sahara were unforgettable and we then spent a night in a hotel called Chez Pierre and had one of the best meals of our trip. The only downside to the trip was the amount of driving but this is of course out of the companies hands and we chose the particular route. Working in the travel industry, I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my clients and to friends and family as I believe they offer fantastic value and a great experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank philliplager
Albacete, Spain
“High mountain and desert.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Last may we went to Marrakech one day we had a perfet experience we visited some incredible places as Ait Ben Adou, a traditional bereber market, crossing high Atlas and we arrived at Ouarzazat.
Our tourist guide Moustafa was a very profesional, polite and lovely. He explained us very interesting things about bereber culture. We hope return and visit the deep desert. Salva y Helena

Naarden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Moha made Morocco unforgettable”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

After having quoted various tour operators, I found out about Moha. He replied very professionally to my emails, and also the western union deposit transfer was done without any problems.
I travelled with my wife and 7yo son, and Moha really made Morocco an unforgettable experience! It's quite a big difference to the larger tour companies: Moha is a real berber, born in the desert, and he knows the country like no other. He knows the nice and authentic places to go, and knows many of the locals. Also, he was very flexible at moments we wanted to change the program a bit, he really did everything to make our stay perfect.
My son still talks about Moha and Ibrahim, the driver: more than a tour guide, they really became friends.
The tours are done in Moha's Land Cruiser, a perfect vehicle to explore Morocco, also beyond the paved roads. In Merzouga, his home town, he really made sure we had the best camel trek, because there is quite some quality difference between the offered tours.
I am typically very critical to tour operators, but Moha stood out in any possible way. Moha, I wish you all the luck and keep up the good work!

2 Thank Rogierio
“Amazing trip!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

As my first time in Morocco I was surprised with the diffent colors and places of the country, and particularly impressed by the deep and beautiful Berber culture. But the berber Morocco is something hard to discover by yourself. Moha Camino Berber provided us with  genuine berber driver/guide, called Ibrahin, that speaks very good spanish and english (and a bit of every other language) and  works very hard to make everything perfect. There's no worrying about nothing: he knows everything about the desert. Good prices and an ultimate life changing experience, as breathtaking as seeing hundreds meters high dunes.