“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moha Camino Bereber - Day Tours

Moha Camino Bereber - Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 746 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Moha Camino Bereber is a travel company that wants to be and is different from other travel agencies.We will give you the trip you choose, if you want it with large groups who want to visit the most typical of Morocco, we will let you. If you want to know those places only a few people know, that only the best guides and natives of the area know, feel the soul of the land, its people, we'll help you. We are specialized in tourism for Spanish, as we know the language and habits, we will offer you guides who understand the Spanish best. They are specialists in each region.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Moha was an excellent guide and looked after us throughout the day. I can't recommend him enough. From the moment he picked us up from our riad he realised we had not eaten breakfast. He pulled up at the next road side cafe and provided us with traditional moroccan food and tea. Moha showed us the amazing Imi-n-Ifri, a natural bridge in Marrakech. We then went on to the ouzoud waterfalls which were magical. Moha knows the area well and even arranged a camel ride on the way back to the riad. Moha noticed when we were getting tired and even carried my bag for me. He is a gentleman and made our holiday that much more enjoyable. Se'hha Moha - I hope your mum liked her olive oil! Adam & Sarah

Visited February 2014

Vienna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kamal - Best tour guide ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I booked three full individual day tours with Camino Bereber and was guided by Kamal, who is an excellent tour guide and driver. Knowing now the traffic and streets of Morocco, it is of importance, to have an excellent driver, too. Kamal showed me very special places and he is great in finding the right things you might like, even if it is not part of the program. He knows what you want and senses would could be of interest for you. He seems to know each single corner of Morocco and his background as a member of a Berber family made my trips with him unique. Thank you Kamal for these wonderful days with all these incredible impressions !

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ellaVienna
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to explore Morocco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

We have recently returned from a trip to Morocco and did a 4 day, 3 night trip from Fes to Essoauria with Camino Berber. Overall the experience was fantastic. Our guide, Hassan, was very knowledgable and his english was excellent. We gained a deeper understanding of the country and especially the Berber culture. The 2 nights in the Sahara were unforgettable and we then spent a night in a hotel called Chez Pierre and had one of the best meals of our trip. The only downside to the trip was the amount of driving but this is of course out of the companies hands and we chose the particular route. Working in the travel industry, I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my clients and to friends and family as I believe they offer fantastic value and a great experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank philliplager
Albacete, Spain
“High mountain and desert.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Last may we went to Marrakech one day we had a perfet experience we visited some incredible places as Ait Ben Adou, a traditional bereber market, crossing high Atlas and we arrived at Ouarzazat.
Our tourist guide Moustafa was a very profesional, polite and lovely. He explained us very interesting things about bereber culture. We hope return and visit the deep desert. Salva y Helena

Visited May 2013
Naarden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Moha made Morocco unforgettable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

After having quoted various tour operators, I found out about Moha. He replied very professionally to my emails, and also the western union deposit transfer was done without any problems.
I travelled with my wife and 7yo son, and Moha really made Morocco an unforgettable experience! It's quite a big difference to the larger tour companies: Moha is a real berber, born in the desert, and he knows the country like no other. He knows the nice and authentic places to go, and knows many of the locals. Also, he was very flexible at moments we wanted to change the program a bit, he really did everything to make our stay perfect.
My son still talks about Moha and Ibrahim, the driver: more than a tour guide, they really became friends.
The tours are done in Moha's Land Cruiser, a perfect vehicle to explore Morocco, also beyond the paved roads. In Merzouga, his home town, he really made sure we had the best camel trek, because there is quite some quality difference between the offered tours.
I am typically very critical to tour operators, but Moha stood out in any possible way. Moha, I wish you all the luck and keep up the good work!

Visited May 2013