Riad Le Rubis
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$470
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Kasbah Le Mirage(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$112
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjemaa al fnarooftop terrace overlookingthe main squareair conairport transferelmedinawardrobealleywaytaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

it's a nice traditional riad, not too fancy but really cozy and the staff is excellent. The Jemaa el fna suite is perfect for a couple, and not too expensive. Some extra points for breakfast, location and that roof terrace from where you can see the Jemaa el fna square ( lovely place to eat or drink Rashida's tea )

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Mohammed and his team (incl. Ali the night manager) went out of their way to make us feel at home in their Riad. They found medicine for my sick daughter and offered solicitous care and attention. Breakfast on the roof terrace was more than ample, freshly prepared and delicious omelettes too. Rooms were excellent - comfy and even bathrobes. Very central but in a quiet lane off the main thoroughfares. A good view of the Jemaa al Fna from the roof. Five mins walk from the airport bus stop (No. 19, every 30 mins, MAD30).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FreddyFred2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Lovely traditional riad, close enough to the main square that you knew how to get back but was peaceful and quiet. We were welcomed with tea and some lovely little treats :) The staff went above and beyond when we left some personal items behind. Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed here with a friend - we got ourselves a room each and it was a brilliant place, excellent location!! The staff were extreamly attentive, friendly and accomodating. The roof terrace was a brilliant place to visit overlooking the square. Dinner at the venue was one of the best we had in Marrakech and I would highly recommend having dinner at the Riad one night of your stay - the food was just amazing.

I found the hot water didn't last if you decided to sleep in so be warned on that, and my room had a very strong smell due to the air conditioner which I personally didn't like. But when I turned off the air-con it went away.

Saying that I had such a great stay and really enjoyed my time here.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed from 6 to 8 of December 2013. The location is amazing and we found the staff and management to be very kind and helpful. Our room was nice, although the glass doors don't allow much privacy. We had no hot water and the wifi doesn't work in our room (Suite Le Rubis). Paper thin walls (I guess it's unavoidable in the Medina). Aside from that, it was a nice experience.

Room Tip: Paper thin walls, so I guess there are no rooms safe from the noise (in the Medina it should be unavoidable).
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple