“haven of peace”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #80 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have been in this hôtel in January. The hôtel is located outside Marrakesh hence the quiet environment.
We had the good surprise to be upgraded to a suite. it was awesome.
The rooms are very clean and the services are perfect.
The breakfast was very rich.
I enjoyed walking with my kid in the vast garden.
the swimming pool is beautiful.

The receptionnists were very kind and listening to all our request.
I enjoyed staying there as it was very invigorating.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your generous comments. I am delighted to hear that your stay at our hotel was a success. We are thrilled to read that you have enjoyed our hotel and the services offered to our guests.

Our gardens truly are beautiful and we're pleased to know that you enjoyed it as much as we do..

Thank you also for posting images of your own experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jalil Chebihi

Write a ReviewReviews (3,538)

Reviewed 15 March 2013

My daughter and i stayed at this hotel in late Feb, it was very clean and friendly and helpful. We went for a spa treatment, which my daughter decided to have a hour long facial as she had got sunburn the day before and she thought they might have something to calm it down, however they applied a face scrub !! , which i dont think helped. Also her treatment finished 12 minutes early, so we were not quite so impressed with the spa but we was with the hotel itself.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WackyLondon

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments. We are happy that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

However, I regret to hear that your daughter's experience in the Spa prevented you from being a 100% satisfied with our services for which I would like to apologize. Rest assured that the matter will be brought to the attention of the concerned team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Stayed here for short break 4-8th March, lovely hotel and super facilities. Bedroom was small but very clean with excellent shower and bathroom. Fabulous swimming pool with lots of sun beds and parasols, and attentive poolside staff. Breakfast and dinner was buffet style with lots of choice, Service a lttle dissappointing on one of the mornings though. There was a business conference on, hotel was full, and the staff attending the tables at breakfast seemed a little overwhelmed with the number of people eating, tables not cleared, no coffee or tea available, and food running low.
The hotel run a shuttle service into Marrakech but it only runs a few times a day, and the bus is small so you need to book at least the day before. Also last shuttle back is at 8pm !
Would stay at this hotel again, beautiful setting, v peaceful, great spa,and friendly, helpful staff.

Room Tip: All rooms set within beautiful gardens. Rooms a little on small side so may be worth considering an...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your generous comments. I am delighted to hear that you enojoyed your stay.

I do apologize for the service you experienced on one of the mornings. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

I sincerely hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to The Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa in the very near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Stayed here on a conference for 5 nights. The business service was excellent, all resources we needed were available. The Wi-fi was speedy in both public areas and rooms.
We used the main restaurant for breakfast, lunch and twice for dinner. At all the choice was good, food was tasty and the staff were prompt and helpful.
My standard room was fine, large double bed, tea and coffee facilities, good powerful shower and kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
The pool area was clean and very pleasant. There were sun beds, but I would imagine that if the resort had been full of leisure guests there may not have been enough.
The hotel was a fair drive out of Marrakech itself, maybe 30 minutes. I would possibly stay here again, but only if the main purpose was to relax at the hotel rather than to spend time sightseeing and absorbing the Moroccan atmosphere - I think it's too removed for that kind of trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank buxom
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent visit at The Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa.I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your generous comments, thank you.

I look forward to the pleasure of your return visit.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I absolutely loved every minute I spent at this hotel, rooms are good size and all have sofa bed, bathroom clean.
Breakfast is massive anda very large choice of food options.
Pools are lovely and the beds are so good.
However, the thing that impressed me the most is their kids club, I've been in many resorts type hotels but this must be the best kids club I've ever been, my 4 years old son just wouldn't come out of it, they have every kind of activity you may think of in addition to a lovely farm with plenty of animals, the most famous one is the donky called Chocolat, a great team at the kids club led by a lovely women, sorry forgot the name.
overall, I would stay again t this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank othmane
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear how you enjoyed your stay at the Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa.
We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your generous thoughts and comments and we look forward to providing you exceptional service the next time you visit!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Pullman Palmeraie and this was our first trip to Morocco. This is a trip which we will never forget. Quite apart from Marrakech being a great place, full of surprises, colour, the hotel was the cherry on the icing on the cake. Friendly staff couldn't do enough to assist, great variety of food and restaurants, extreme cleanliness, attention to details, manicured gardens. Do you want me to go on? ok., The pool is fantastic (hang on to the rail when you go in, it's slippery!), the lounging facilities are second to none (bigger than a king size bed), always more towels on hand, lovely toiletries in the bathroom and the spa MUST be tried (hammam and massage not to be missed). The Ryad restaurant serves delightful dishes and the waitress there is a real sweetheart! The larger restaurant has a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving a variety of local food, gorgeous fruits and cakes and you can always have the chef cook up something special. I can't wait to go back again and I can't speak highly enough of this hotel. Well done staff and management - I'm a demanding traveller (in the travel trade!) - for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ExpatFrog
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear guest,

We are deeply humbled by your wonderful review! It is with great pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the quality of accommodation, food and service here at the Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa and we certainly are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

We spent 4 nights at this hotel and I can't say it differently: this is an excellent hotel.
The rooms are spacious, the food was tasty and the service is 5 stars. The staff was very kind and helpful. On our second night, we couldn't get the coffee machine to work and it took them less than 2 minutes to come to our room and replace it upon our call to the reception.
The pool and the view are awesome. Thanks to everyone who made our stay and enjoyable experience and hope they keep up the standard.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Tartar1982
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear Guest,

We are deeply humbled by your wonderful review; your kind words about our staff have been much appreciated.

We look forward to your next stay with us!