“Beautiful Hotel away from the hustle bustle in Marrakech”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #78 of 496 Hotels in Marrakech
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Hotel away from the hustle bustle in Marrakech”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Looking at various negative and positive feedback, we made our decision to stay at Pullman Marrakech hotel. To be fair, this was probably one of the best hotels with good reviews at a reasonable price. My husband and I went beginning of October 2013 for a week, and we really enjoyed our stay, we found the hotel to be lovely clean, relaxing and excellent value for money. They had really nice lounging area by the pool with live entertainments.

We booked half board however, I personally was not too keen on dinner and lunch, I found the dinner was very traditional more than anything and was not up to a 5* standard however, the break fast was excellent we did not miss one day!!!!!!!!!. The best thing I found about this hotel was that the staffs were ever so friendly and helpful, from the manager to the receptionists and also the porters, cleaners and those serving in the bar. All of them were ready to help even in the late evenings and we are very grateful to them for their hospitality. I found the ladies at the spa not very friendly but this was probably due to language barrier and may be they should recruit more english speakers. The hotel and its grounds are maintained to a very high standard with beautiful greeneries all around.

There was a mistake with the room we first got as they gave us a standard room whilst we booked a deluxe, but the manager (MR ALADIN) was happy to change it for us. The manager was very accommodating and happy to take any feedback.

Taxi's were available most of the time, we used to take free hotel shuttle while going town centre and return by taxi which costs roughly around 100-150.

We found the beds by the pool full most of the time, you have to reserve before breakfast.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay and would love to go again. Mr Aladin has promised us to anticipate a beautiful surprise so cant wait :):):)........................

Room Tip: Get the deluxe or the one more expensive, the standard rooms are quite small.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Auzmah R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Following a business travel to Casablanca I've decided to take the family for a short break to Marrakech. Have selected Pullman due to its location near the famous Palmeraie and was very happy to see that everything I met have exceeded my expectations. An elegantly renovated hotel, comfortably furnished rooms and a beautifull landscape. Beside the good facilities We were touched by the friendliness of the hotel staff. Kabira at the restaurant, Rachid at the concierge, Simo at the bar and Fatima at the spa..... All were exceptionally outgoing and helpfull. Thanks to everyone at Pullman Marrakech who made our stay enjoyable and we are looking forward to return again for a longer holiday.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed there for B&B and cannot complain.Staff were great from the time we arrived until we left. Only set back is Hotel is away from other earing places and we should have booked all inclusive or Half board when we booked the holiday as it would work out more expensive if you upgrade once you have arrived. We were given welcome orange juice as we arrived. They also delivered a tray of dried figs, dates and Roasted in our room soon after we arrived. Hotel is in nice quite area and is well maintained. Rooms were clean

Room Tip: Had nice garden view from the 1st floor view
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Nice hotel with good service and friendly attentive service oriented staff.Very I received an ice cream cake for my birthday. We had to desert dunes (not part of Pullman) in hotel booked an excursion in a 4x4 jeep but here was disappointing. Did have expected more and were brought back much earlier than indicated. The Almekis course is highly recommended, nice job and good restaurant.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Johnrombout
Farnborough
Reviewed 26 November 2013

After a family bereavement my husband and I needed a relaxing break and The Pullman was just the right place to be. We went in the middle of November and the weather was absolutely superb. The food in the buffet style restaurant is first class and very fresh catering for all tastes. The hotel is a little on the remote side but since it has a regular shuttle bus going backwards and forwards it makes it more appealing and a nice tranquil oasis after the hub bub
of the Medina and the Souks. We found the pestring in the town an little annoying after a while and I would have definitely bought more if I could have been allowed to just browse. Simo on the bar, was to be congratulated for his lovely smily face and efficiency. All in all a good break.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lynda T
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Lovely hotel and attentive staff. We thoroughly enjoyed 3 nights here, and were lucky to have excellent weather too. On a B & B only deal, we decided to upgrade to all inclusive and made full use of the bars and buffet style meals, and also the pool snack bar. My birthday occurred whilst we were here and the staff made a concerted effort to track me down and present me with a beautiful birthday strawberry cake, taking photos etc., making it a special evening. Quite far from Marrakesh centre, but the hotel do provide a free hourly shuttle bus. Glad I had use of my schoolboy French as some of the staff found it hard to communicate in English.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stuart0
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed at the Pullman for a work trip. It is absolutely beautiful but what makes this hotel is the staff.

The staff really make you feel at home and not just like another guest.

Everyone was so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.

I especially have to thank the manager who looked after me very well on my two night stay. I was working in Marrakech and he helped me with several requests that were above and beyond. Thank you!!

A fantastic hotel with a very high level of service. I visited a five star whilst in Marrakech and the service was very poor compared with the Pullman which was exceptional! I would definitely recommend this hotel and will hopefully go back one day myself.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Amy B
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Amy,
Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie.
Pleased to learn your experience at Pullman has been the best among your stays in Marrakech and above expectations too.
Cannot agree with you more –though Pullman set in exceptionally beautiful area of Marrakech – Palmeraie and our gardens are famous for their beauty and magical atmosphere of serenity , it is our dedicated team - the biggest asset that gives to this high-end business hotel unique personalized touch
We honored to receive your recommendation, looking forward to welcome you back and rest assured no efforts will be spared to make your next visit even better.

Aladin Saleh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marrakech
Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa
Palmeraie Palace
Palmeraie Palace
#132 of 496 in Marrakech
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,191 reviews

Been to Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!