“Lovely hotel, with a great leader at the helm”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #76 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely hotel, with a great leader at the helm”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I'll be honest, when I heard I was staying at this hotel in a destination I have never visited before the first thing I did was go to tripadvisor. I was greeted by many reviews with replies from the general manager himself. I was lucky to meet and talk to Mr Alaa El-Din during my visit (as did many of my colleagues as we were there at a work conference and he was the host of our gala evening), and I can say first hand that the interest and well being of guests in the hotel is top of his mind.

The service everywhere was excellent and unfortunately we only tried the buffet and bar in the hotel, but both were excellent. Loads of outdoor activities to try and nice and quiet at night for a good night rest.

All the rooms are villa setups sort of, so if you don't like stairs make sure to ask for one on the ground floor.

Hope to stay here again in the future to play some more golf in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ralph M
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Ralph,
You did the right thing by going on tripadvisor to read other people’s opinions.
By doing so you have touched a very sensitive point that concerns my daily work. I will be very transparent in my reply as you did; having spoken with many guests I have discovered that reviews on social media can be very contradictory. While most of the travelers believe in it and find it helpful others simply don’t trust what is written. Whether the review is positive or negative each reader can sense the real level of the hotel from the overall feedbacks written on it.
As we are far from being a perfect place to please all tastes, the Pullman team and I are committed to be always in close contact with our guests. I find it of great importance to listen to our guests as it helps us work continuously to improve our accomplishments thus providing a better service and product.
Guests often ask me upon their arrival if I really answer reviews. And my answer is YES of course. Reading every single feedback has helped me learn from the different comments and it has made me think in a more positive manner. For most reviews written I can easily remember and recognize the guests even though the names used are only usernames. In your case Ralph I can say that I remember you and still recall our discussion.
That is why I tend - as often as I can- to make sure to answer our guests’ reviews, in order to thank the person who took his time to post his impression (positive or less positive). I owe it all to you.
Thank you for visiting Pullman Marrakech and we would be honored to have you again at Pullman Marrakech on your vacation.

Aladin Saleh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
England
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at the Pullman in Marrakech with my mum in January we had a wonderful time & the staff were incredibly helpful throughout the whole of our stay. Our room was lovely & spacious. We had B&B included in our deal; the breakfast was plentiful & delicious everyday. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service into Marrakech many times a day which was brilliant. Every evening I was delighted to get back on the shuttle bus to be transported back to the calmness that the Pullman offered after a jam packed sight seeing day in the very busy Marrakech. On our last day my mum & i decided to treat ourselves to a spa treatment at the onsite spa, the accommodation package we had booked included a 30% discount which was great as the treatments would have been quite expensive without the discount. It's a shame treatment prices aren't available on the Pullman website & cannot be booked before you arrive, this would be my only criticism. I really liked this hotel & the overall grounds & swimming pool area are lovely. The day we were leaving the hotel topped our stay off with arranging to take my mum & I to the airport in the hotels stylish Mercedes (for the same price as a taxi) which made my mums day!

• Stayed January 2014
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Guest,
I’m very glad that we were able to offer you an enjoyable stay at Pullman Marrakech. And what would be more perfect than a day at the spa , where you can take a deep breath and simply relax. It is a great pleasure to know that you returned back home with good memories that you will keep for quite some time.
You are always welcome to visit Pullman Marrakech where you know you’ll get a personalized service from all the team members.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at Pullman palmeraie resort & Spa between the 22/1 & 29/1 of Januari and everything was perfect. Very charming attention from the GM and his team for my wife's birthday when we arrived. The food and service given were awesome. We stayed in a suite and for the four of us this was perfect as we had enough space for our 2 children (4 years and 16 months). The hotel is pretty well situated not so far from the city centre with the schuttle and far enough to enjoy peacefulness in the beautiful gardens or at the swimming pool. Let's not forget the great Kid's club they have with Ms Kadmiri and her team (Abdelatif and the rest of the team) who really love children and do their very best to please them and make them feel like princesses and princes. We also enjoyed the beautiful spa with my wife and this was a great experience too.
Last but not least, one of the reasons why I reserved was because of the positive comments I saw but also because Mr Aladin Saleh the GM was replying to almost all comments, this is really impressive! I would definitely recommend to anyone with kids or not to stay there as Mr SALEH and his team will make everything they can to make you happy!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite as you will have more space and ideally upstairs
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Gregory,
I’m very touched by your comment and would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Pullman Marrakech. Indeed, children love to spend their vacation at the Kids Club where they are in good hands. They take part in exciting activities while parents experience a unique, relaxing time. I will share your compliments with the Kid’s club team who will be delighted to know they made your children’s holiday extra special.
Looking forward to seeing you again as I’m sure your dear children would love to see ‘Chocolat’ one more time.

Weston Turville, Aylesbury
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed 5 nights at the end of January. The hotel has high standards throughout. Gracious staff. Comfortably warm throughout. Tasty Moroccan dishes made for healthy eating, counterbalanced by rich French-influenced items. A wide choice always. The shuttle bus gave easy access to the city.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Virginia Y
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Virginia,
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at Pullman Marrakech. Our chef Zac and his team offer this wide selection of dishes to satisfy our guests coming from various parts of the world. I'm delighted that you appreciated our assortment and found them ‘tasty and healthy’. I hope you brought back some good memories of your holidays and will be pleased to welcome you soon for another vacation.

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Just spent 3 nites and 4 days at this Resort,with my Mum, Sister and Aunty. The customer service was amazing; the hotel was spotless as were the rooms ( cleaned daily to a high standard) the food was excellent and lots to choose from, i would like to thank all the staff especially Hassna who excelled at her job really enjoyed are salsa and arabic lesson and of course the bingo (Hamsa) hope to be returning again.I had a fab time and would highly recomend this hotel for all the family

• Stayed February 2014
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Stephanie,
I’m glad you had a great time at our resort. Thank you for recommending Pullman Marrakech to other readers who, I’m sure, will find your review helpful. I will share your kind words with our staff members especially Hasnaa who is part of our animation team.
We are looking forward to seeing you again for a sunny vacation.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

four of us stayed and had a fabulous trip! the staff were very friendly and could not do enough to help our stay be fantastic! Olga was very informative and professional, the general manager was excellent and Hassna made us feel very special. she gave us salsa and Arabic lessons, showed us belly dancing and even made bingo enjoyable. we did not get a chance to say good bye as our transfer arrived early so a big thank you to Hassna for making our trip memorable and we hope to return soon. Hammsa and 2 fat ladies Hassna

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mouser_11
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your memorable vacation on tripadvisor. I'm certain that Hasnaa and Olga will be really proud and pleased to know they have contributed to making your stay an exceptional one. We have recently started with the Arabic lessons and our guests seem to find this very useful and fun. Your feedback will encourage us as a team to work on improving our service and always meet our guests’ expectations.
I'm delighted to know that you intend to return soon for a second trip to Marrakech. Until then you have my best regards.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have just spent 4 days 3 nights at the pullman with my sister and 2 nieces. The resort was amazing.with modern rooms with kingsize beds . The rooms were spotless. the maids came in each day.Thebeautiful surroundings with 2 pools plenty of sun loungers and a large terrace with chairs and tables to just relax and have refreshments is immaculate The food was excellent with an assortment of food to choice from . We had a moroccan night with traditional music and food. morrocan dancers,belly dancers and snake charmers . The staff were amazing, nothing you asked about or asked for was to much trouble especially hassna who taught us salsa moves,played bingo and a bit of arabic to get us by in marrakech. The resort also has a shuttle bus to take you near to medina with a good ten minute walk to it (a good experience) I would highly recommend this resort. I really hope to return this year

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank philomena05
Dear Madame,
I'm glad that you appreciated your stay at Pullman Marrakech and that you have recommended our hotel. Let me thank you for providing this helpful information for others to use as a guide to other readers seeking an exceptional hotel that has a good quality of service and an attentive staff . We always do our best to offer our dear guests a personalized service, be helpful in every way and make them leave behind their daily worries while enjoying such unforgettable moments. We are looking forward to seeing you again this year.